MLB Odds, Major League Baseball Game Lines | 2021 MLB Betting
More Featured Lines
MLB Odds, 2021 Major League Baseball Betting Lines
2021 Major League Baseball Best Vegas Odds Online
We offer the latest MLB Game Odds, Major League Baseball Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest MLB team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Major League Baseball.
MLB Rumors: Nationals Ace Max Scherzer Open To Trade
The Major League Baseball Trade Deadline is Friday, and there are a lot of big names being bandied about – but none bigger than Washington Nationals three-time Cy Young winner Max Scherzer, a lock first-ballot future Hall of Famer. The Nationals are going nowhere this season and Scherzer is a pending free agent so he could be dealt, and if so would certainly shake up the 2021 World Series odds.
MLB Washington Nationals: Max Scherzer trade rumorsScherzer last pitched on July 18 when he allowed four runs on four hits and three walks with eight strikeouts over seven innings in a no-decision against the Padres. He’s 7-4 with a 2.83 ERA, 0.89 WHIP and 142 strikeouts on the season over 105 innings.
He was supposed to start this past Saturday in Baltimore but didn’t due to right triceps discomfort. Scherzer had an MRI, and Nationals manager Davey Martinez told reporters it came back “extremely clean.” The injury was picked up from swinging the bat and not throwing. Even with that minor problem, it’s not expected to scare off suitors. His absence now is another issue for the Washington rotation, which has been without Stephen Strasburg since early June because of lingering neck problems.
Because Scherzer has spent 10 years in the majors and at least five with the same team, he can dictate where he can be traded but is willing to waive his no-trade clause. Scherzer reportedly “strongly prefers the West Coast,” which obviously means the Giants, Padres and Dodgers in the NL West, while such AL West clubs as the Angels, Athletics, or Mariners couldn’t be ruled out. However, Scherzer wants to compete for a World Series, so the Angels and Mariners probably aren’t likely.
The roughly $11.8 million remaining of Scherzer’s $35 million salary for 2021 is entirely deferred until 2028, so a new team wouldn’t have to pay that money out for seven years. Still, the luxury-tax hit would be approximately $10 million, a figure that might discourage some clubs. Scherzer has another $7.5 million in signing bonus money due this September, but that’s the Nationals’ obligation.
The Dodgers probably make the most sense as they have all the money in the world and a big need because of the absence of Trevor Bauer. The 2020 NL Cy Young winner is currently under investigation by MLB and Pasadena police for sexual assault and may not be back this season or ever again with LA.
The Mets are considered heavily interested, but would the Nationals really trade him inside the NL East? If Scherzer had more years on his contract probably not, but since he doesn’t. Under the domestic violence policy, the Dodgers cannot release Bauer until the investigation is complete and he serves any discipline, but reportedly most players on the team don’t want him back.
Mets general manager Zack Scott when asked about making intra-division trades, said, “I don’t have any problem dealing within our division. …There are times, I’ve had experiences in my past, where I’ve seen teams within the same division have an in-division tax associated with the trade. It’s not clear whether that is the case now. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is for some players. I don’t think we should be afraid to make moves that improve our club.”
Don’t rule out the Houston Astros. Scherzer is one of the most competitive people in the game. The chance to join the Astros and make a run at a World Series would be difficult for him to pass up even if they aren’t on the “West Coast.” Scherzer pitched for current Houston manager Dusty Baker for two seasons as a National. He won the Cy Young Award both times.Expert Prediction Scherzer is traded to Dodgers
MLB Baseball Betting News
Major League Baseball Recent MLB History, Postseason News & MLB Playoffs Betting Odds
- MLB Rumors: Nationals Ace Max Scherzer Open To Trade The Major League Baseball Trade Deadline is Friday, and there are a lot of big names being bandied about – but none bigger than Washington Nationals three-time Cy Young winner Max Scherzer, a lock first-ballot future Hall of Famer. The Nationals are going nowhere this season and Scherzer is a pending free agent so he could be dealt, and if Read More
- Dodgers vs Giants Odds MLB | Top Pitching Matchup Of Wednesday No question the top pitching matchup around Major League Baseball on Wednesday is between the rival Dodgers and Giants as Cy Young candidates Walker Buehler and Anthony DeSclafani face off from San Francisco. The Dodgers are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Dodgers at Giants MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9:45 PM ET Where: Oracle Read More
- Yankees vs Rays MLB Betting | Bad Blood In Rivalry While the Yankees’ biggest rivals are the Boston Red Sox, arguably the current team that the Yankees hate the most is the Tampa Bay Rays as there always seems to be bad blood/guys hit by pitches when they play. The do open a series in Florida on Tuesday with the Rays favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees Read More
- Braves vs Mets Serie Preview MLB | Unusual Start Time For Opener Of Doubleheader The first MLB game on a somewhat light schedule on Monday features an unusual first pitch of 5:10 p.m. ET as the Atlanta Braves visit the NL East rival New York Mets, who are solid favorites on the MLB odds behind pitcher Marcus Stroman. It’s Game 1 of a doubleheader and thus scheduled for seven innings. How to Bet Braves Read More
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash One of the marquee series of the weekend around Major League Baseball is a potential World Series preview between Central Division leaders as the White Sox make the short trip from Chicago to Milwaukee to face the Brewers, who are favored on the MLB odds for Friday’s opener. How to Bet White Sox at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years The Tampa Bay Rays and Cleveland Indians are both battling for AL wild-card spots – the Rays also are in the AL East mix – as they open a series in Cleveland on Thursday night. The Indians likely will be slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Indians MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:10 Read More
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year While the New York Yankees took two of three vs. the rival Boston Red Sox last weekend in the Bronx, the Yankees have yet to win a game in Boston this year. The teams renew their rivalry starting Thursday night at Fenway Park with the Red Sox favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Red Sox MLB Read More
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players The Miami Marlins are short-handed right now in the everyday lineup and have lost Wednesday’s scheduled starting pitcher Sandy Alcantara to the bereavement list, so it’s not clear who may take the mound in a series finale at NL East-rival Washington, which is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Marlins at Nationals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list Orioles ace pitcher John Means, who threw a no-hitter earlier this season, is scheduled to return from the injured list and pitch for the first time in more than six weeks on Tuesday as Baltimore visits Tampa Bay, which is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Orioles at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:10 PM Read More
- Phillies vs. Yankees MLB Preview and Odds | New York looks for payback
- MLB 2021 World Series Odds Update and AL & NL Predictions
- Red Sox vs Blue Jays Bet MLB | AL East Showdown
- Cubs vs Cardinals: Lines MLB | Best rivalries in Major League Baseball
- Astros vs White Sox MLB Best Bets | Leaders game
- Rays vs Braves MLB Prediction | Ronald Acuna Jr. out for the season
- MLB 2021 NL Division and AL Division Wild-Card Matchups Betting Predictions
- Giants vs Cardinals Bet MLB | SF Opens 2nd Half Friday with MLB’s Best Record
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Dodgers Head Into Second Half a World Series Underlay
2021 MLB Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
MLB Odds, Baseball Spread & Total Lines
Baseball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
MLB Baseball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook