MLB Odds, Major League Baseball Game Lines | 2021 MLB Betting
More Featured Lines
MLB Odds, 2021 Major League Baseball Betting Lines
2021 Major League Baseball Best Vegas Odds Online
We offer the latest MLB Game Odds, Major League Baseball Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest MLB team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Major League Baseball.
Rockies vs Padres MLB | NL West Rivals Open Series
The San Diego Padres are one of the best teams in Major League Baseball at home, and the Colorado Rockies are one of MLB’s worst on the road. Thus, no surprise that the Padres will be heavy favorites for Thursday’s series opener vs. Colorado.
How to Bet Rockies at Padres MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 10:10 PM ET
- Where: Petco Park
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Kyle Freeland/Joe Musgrove
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: TBA (Padres will be favored)
Why Bet on Colorado?
Just a reminder that the Rockies could trade All-Star shortstop Trevor Story at any time. He’s a free agent after the year so really no reason to keep him. The New York Yankees and Milwaukee Brewers are considered top suitors. Story’s defense previously was elite; he ranked in the top three among shortstops in defensive runs saved in 2019 and ‘20 before dropping to 12th this season. His hitting also is down this year. Story does have 16 career multi-HR games as a shortstop, the fourth-most in the expansion era (since 1961) behind Alex Rodriguez (31), Cal Ripken Jr. and Nomar Garciaparra (18 each).
Since July 1, the Rockies rank second to last in the NL with a .219 average with runners in scoring position. Their .289 OBP is the lowest and their .377 slugging percentage ranks as the third-lowest over that span.
It’s lefty Kyle Freeland (1-5) on the mound. Freeland yielded one run on five hits over seven innings in last Saturday’s 1-0 loss to the Dodgers. He fanned seven without walking a batter, with only a solo home run by Austin Barnes in the second inning marring the would-be shutout. Freeland navigated a potent Los Angeles lineup and required just 89 pitches but he ended up the loser as Colorado managed just two hits against Los Angeles’ staff.
“He moved the ball in-and-out, and a couple times where he did get into a difficult situation, he was able to get a groundball double-play there,” then-acting Rockies manager Mike Redmond said. “He looked totally in control and it was fun to watch him. I just wish we were able to score a couple runs there to get him a big win.”
Over his past six outings spanning 35 innings, Freeland has posted a 2.06 ERA and has allowed one run or less in four of those outings. He’s also walked just seven while striking out 34. Overall, he has a 4.85 ERA and 1.47 WHIP in 11 starts this season after getting a late start due to injury.
He pitched in San Diego on July 9 and allowed three runs over five innings. Freeland was inspected by the Rockies training staff in the sixth inning for a blister before being lifted from the contest.
Why Bet on San Diego?The Padres already made one big trade ahead of the deadline, landing All-Star Adam Frazier from Pittsburgh. Frazier made his San Diego debut on Tuesday and went 2-for-5 with a pair of runs scored on Tuesday in the Padres’ win over the Athletics. He hit leadoff and played left field; Frazier also will play second base many games.
San Diego would like to trade first baseman Eric Hosmer, but he’s sporting an underwhelming .710 OPS this season and is still owed $59 million over the next four seasons. Thus, the Padres would likely have to include a top-four prospect to make a Hosmer trade possible. In February 2018, the Padres signed Hosmer to what was, at the time, the largest contract in franchise history.
The Friars start Joe Musgrove (6-7), he of the no-hitter earlier this year. Musgrove surrendered two runs on six hits over six innings in last Friday’s win over the Marlins. the 28-year-old right-hander gave up a solo home run to Adam Duvall in the second inning and an RBI double to Jesus Aguilar in the third inning, but otherwise, kept the Marlins at bay. Musgrove tossed 69 of 98 pitches for strikes while delivering his first quality start since June 23 and his eighth of the year.
“It very easily could have turned into a tough outing,” said Musgrove, who continued to struggle with the feel for his slider. “I feel I did a good job slowing things down … and finished strong.”
There is nothing that structurally appears wrong with his slider. The average spin rate has remained stagnant. The velocity is about the same. The only consistent difference mechanically is the horizontal break has decreased by about a degree in his last three starts. . Musgrove’s slider usually results in swings and misses 35.6 percent of the time. In his last four starts, that number has dropped to 25 percent. He simply might be getting tired.
Overall, Musgrove has a 3.13 ERA, 1.01 WHIP and 123/28 K/BB ratio (109 1/3 innings). He faced the Rockies at home on July 10 and allowed two runs (one earned) on five hits over 4 1/3 innings. Musgrove took the loss.
- Rockies are 1-5 in their last 6 during game 1 of a series.
- Rockies are 4-1 in their last 5 Thursday games.
- Padres are 4-1 in their last 5 Thursday games.
- Padres are 4-1 in their last 5 during game 1 of a series.
- Rockies are 2-9 in the last 11 meetings in San Diego.
- Under is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in San Diego.
- Padres 6, Rockies 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
Major League Baseball Recent MLB History, Postseason News & MLB Playoffs Betting Odds
- Rockies vs Padres MLB | NL West Rivals Open SeriesThe San Diego Padres are one of the best teams in Major League Baseball at home, and the Colorado Rockies are one of MLB’s worst on the road. Thus, no surprise that the Padres will be heavy favorites for Thursday’s series opener vs. Colorado. How to Bet Rockies at Padres MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 10:10 PM ET Read More
- MLB Rumors: Nationals Ace Max Scherzer Open To TradeThe Major League Baseball Trade Deadline is Friday, and there are a lot of big names being bandied about – but none bigger than Washington Nationals three-time Cy Young winner Max Scherzer, a lock first-ballot future Hall of Famer. The Nationals are going nowhere this season and Scherzer is a pending free agent so he could be dealt, and if Read More
- Dodgers vs Giants Odds MLB | Top Pitching Matchup Of WednesdayNo question the top pitching matchup around Major League Baseball on Wednesday is between the rival Dodgers and Giants as Cy Young candidates Walker Buehler and Anthony DeSclafani face off from San Francisco. The Dodgers are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Dodgers at Giants MLB Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9:45 PM ET Where: Oracle Read More
- Yankees vs Rays MLB Betting | Bad Blood In RivalryWhile the Yankees’ biggest rivals are the Boston Red Sox, arguably the current team that the Yankees hate the most is the Tampa Bay Rays as there always seems to be bad blood/guys hit by pitches when they play. The do open a series in Florida on Tuesday with the Rays favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees Read More
- Braves vs Mets Serie Preview MLB | Unusual Start Time For Opener Of DoubleheaderThe first MLB game on a somewhat light schedule on Monday features an unusual first pitch of 5:10 p.m. ET as the Atlanta Braves visit the NL East rival New York Mets, who are solid favorites on the MLB odds behind pitcher Marcus Stroman. It’s Game 1 of a doubleheader and thus scheduled for seven innings. How to Bet Braves Read More
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders ClashOne of the marquee series of the weekend around Major League Baseball is a potential World Series preview between Central Division leaders as the White Sox make the short trip from Chicago to Milwaukee to face the Brewers, who are favored on the MLB odds for Friday’s opener. How to Bet White Sox at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 YearsThe Tampa Bay Rays and Cleveland Indians are both battling for AL wild-card spots – the Rays also are in the AL East mix – as they open a series in Cleveland on Thursday night. The Indians likely will be slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Indians MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:10 Read More
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this YearWhile the New York Yankees took two of three vs. the rival Boston Red Sox last weekend in the Bronx, the Yankees have yet to win a game in Boston this year. The teams renew their rivalry starting Thursday night at Fenway Park with the Red Sox favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Red Sox MLB Read More
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday PlayersThe Miami Marlins are short-handed right now in the everyday lineup and have lost Wednesday’s scheduled starting pitcher Sandy Alcantara to the bereavement list, so it’s not clear who may take the mound in a series finale at NL East-rival Washington, which is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Marlins at Nationals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
- Phillies vs. Yankees MLB Preview and Odds | New York looks for payback
- MLB 2021 World Series Odds Update and AL & NL Predictions
- Red Sox vs Blue Jays Bet MLB | AL East Showdown
- Cubs vs Cardinals: Lines MLB | Best rivalries in Major League Baseball
- Astros vs White Sox MLB Best Bets | Leaders game
- Rays vs Braves MLB Prediction | Ronald Acuna Jr. out for the season
- MLB 2021 NL Division and AL Division Wild-Card Matchups Betting Predictions
- Giants vs Cardinals Bet MLB | SF Opens 2nd Half Friday with MLB’s Best Record
2021 MLB Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
MLB Odds, Baseball Spread & Total Lines
Baseball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
MLB Baseball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook