MLB Odds, Major League Baseball Game Lines | 2021 MLB Betting
More Featured Lines
MLB Odds, 2021 Major League Baseball Betting Lines
2021 Major League Baseball Best Vegas Odds Online
We offer the latest MLB Game Odds, Major League Baseball Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest MLB team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Major League Baseball.
White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
One of the marquee series of the weekend around Major League Baseball is a potential World Series preview between Central Division leaders as the White Sox make the short trip from Chicago to Milwaukee to face the Brewers, who are favored on the MLB odds for Friday’s opener.
How to Bet White Sox at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 8:10 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field
- Probable pitchers (away/home): Lucas Giolito/Freddy Peralta
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: Brewers -120, White Sox +110 (total 7.5)
Why Bet on Chicago?
Chicago enters at 58-38 and a huge lead in the AL Central, although the Pale Hose were routed 7-2 in their last game Wednesday by the Twins. Tim Anderson was a bright spot as he went 2-for-4 with a double, two steals and a walk. Anderson has hit safely in 17 of his last 18 games, batting .375 over that stretch. He has a terrific season slash line of .312/.347/.457 with nine homers, 62 runs scored, 36 RBI, and 16 steals over 357 plate appearances.
Jose Abreu has hit safely in nine of his last 10 games, batting .351/.455/.784 (13-37) with five doubles, three home runs and 12 RBI. Yoan Moncada is hitting .346/.393/.808 (9-26) with three doubles, three homers and five RBI over his first seven games of the second half. He has hit safely in each of those games. The White Sox are 30-3 when recording 10-plus hits this season.
It’s Lucas Giolito (8-6, 3.90) on the mound for Chicago. Giolito delivered a dominant performance in last Saturday’s complete game victory over the Astros, allowing just one run on three hits. The 26-year-old right-hander struck out eight and didn’t walk a batter. After allowing a first-inning double to Michael Brantley, Giolito retired 22 consecutive batters before Abraham Toro touched him for a two-out home run in the eighth.
Giolito needed just 107 pitches (78 strikes) to record his 27 outs. He generated 17 swings and misses in the game — nine on his fastball. It was his fifth career complete game and first since no-hitting the Pirates on Aug. 25 last season.
Giolito ranks among American League leaders in strikeouts (4th, 133), strikeouts per 9.0 IP (8th, 10.04), opponents average (8th, .220), WHIP (8th, 1.11) and wins (9th, 8). He will make just his second career start against Milwaukee. Giolito earned the win against the Brewers on 8/4/20 in Milwaukee (2 ER/6.0 IP). He is 4-7 with a 5.32 ERA (51 ER/86.1 IP) in 15 career interleague starts.
Why Bet on Milwaukee?
Milwaukee is 58-41 and also has a sizable lead in the NL Central, although the Brewers were surprisingly swept at home two games to open this week by the lousy Kansas City Royals. Milwaukee has lost five straight at home for the first time since dropping six in a row there from 8/25-8/30, 2016.
Former NL MVP Christian Yelich is starting to heat up as went 2-for-4 with an RBI double Wednesday. He has three multi-hit showings in his last four contests.
Freddy Peralta (7-3) takes the mound for Milwaukee. His last time on the bump was in the All-Star Game. Peralta mowed down a trio of American League All-Stars — Adolis Garcia, J.D. Martinez, and Matt Olson — on just 12 total pitches, 10 of which went for strikes. He is the first Brewers pitcher ever to strike out the side in an All-Star Game.
Before that, he took a no-decision against the Reds, allowing three runs on two hits and two walks over five-plus innings of work. He carried a no-hit bid into the sixth inning, until Jesse Winker reached on an infield single after Jonathan India had walked to begin the frame. Nick Castellanos then blasted a three-run homer, chasing Peralta from the game. Peralta has 2.39 ERA, 0.90 WHIP and 135/44 K/BB ratio (98 innings).
The Brewers are 11-6 in Peralta’s 17 starts this year and he has 10 quality outings. Opponents are batting .131 off him. His only career outing against the White Sox came in relief on 8/6/20 at Guaranteed Rate Field. He threw 3.0 scoreless innings, allowing 1 hit.
Since Peralta was deployed as a full-time reliever in 2020, the Brewers are likely eager to monitor his innings carefully the rest of the way, even though he’s shown no signs of slowly down while working as a starter. That’s why he hasn’t pitched in a while.
- White Sox are 9-4 in their last 13 games following an off day.
- White Sox are 24-11 in their last 35 games following a loss.
- White Sox are 17-35 in their last 52 interleague games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Brewers are 5-2 in their last 7 games following an off day.
- Brewers are 7-3 in their last 10 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Brewers are 2-5 in their last 7 games following a loss.
- White Sox 4, Brewers 3
MLB Baseball Betting News
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders Clash
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 Years
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this Year
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday Players
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured list
Major League Baseball Recent MLB History, Postseason News & MLB Playoffs Betting Odds
- White Sox vs. Brewers MLB | Central Division Leaders ClashOne of the marquee series of the weekend around Major League Baseball is a potential World Series preview between Central Division leaders as the White Sox make the short trip from Chicago to Milwaukee to face the Brewers, who are favored on the MLB odds for Friday’s opener. How to Bet White Sox at Brewers MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Rays vs Indians Preview & Odds | Tampa Bay’s First Visit To Cleveland In 2 YearsThe Tampa Bay Rays and Cleveland Indians are both battling for AL wild-card spots – the Rays also are in the AL East mix – as they open a series in Cleveland on Thursday night. The Indians likely will be slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Rays at Indians MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:10 Read More
- New York vs Boston To Bet | Yankees Winless in Boston this YearWhile the New York Yankees took two of three vs. the rival Boston Red Sox last weekend in the Bronx, the Yankees have yet to win a game in Boston this year. The teams renew their rivalry starting Thursday night at Fenway Park with the Red Sox favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Red Sox MLB Read More
- Marlins vs. Nationals | Miami Down 2 Everyday PlayersThe Miami Marlins are short-handed right now in the everyday lineup and have lost Wednesday’s scheduled starting pitcher Sandy Alcantara to the bereavement list, so it’s not clear who may take the mound in a series finale at NL East-rival Washington, which is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Marlins at Nationals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Orioles vs Rays MLB | Baltimore Ace off injured listOrioles ace pitcher John Means, who threw a no-hitter earlier this season, is scheduled to return from the injured list and pitch for the first time in more than six weeks on Tuesday as Baltimore visits Tampa Bay, which is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Orioles at Rays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:10 PM Read More
- Phillies vs. Yankees MLB Preview and Odds | New York looks for paybackThe Philadelphia Phillies swept two home games vs. the New York Yankees in interleague play back in mid-June, and now the Phillies travel to the Bronx for two more vs. New York. The Phillies are favored on the MLB odds for Tuesday’s Game 1. How to Bet Phillies at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7:05 PM ET Read More
- Red Sox vs Blue Jays Bet MLB | AL East ShowdownCan the Toronto Blue Jays catch the first-place Boston Red Sox in the AL East? That question may be somewhat answered this week after the teams finish their series in Buffalo, the Jays’ temporary home. Toronto is favored for Monday’s opener on the MLB odds. How to Bet Red Sox at Blue Jays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, Read More
- Cubs vs Cardinals: Lines MLB | Best rivalries in Major League BaseballOne of the best rivalries in Major League Baseball is renewed Monday night in an ESPN nationally televised game as the Chicago Cubs visit the St. Louis Cardinals, who are short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Cardinals MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 8 PM ET Where: Busch Stadium Probable pitchers (away/home): Alec Mills/Jake Read More
- Astros vs White Sox MLB Best Bets | Leaders gameIt’s a potential ALCS preview starting Friday night from the South Side of Chicago as the AL Central-leading Chicago White Sox host the AL West-leading Houston Astros. The Astros should be slight favorites on the MLB odds after an earlier home sweep vs. Chicago. How to Bet Astros at White Sox MLB Odds & TV Info When: Friday, 8:10 PM Read More
- Rays vs Braves MLB Prediction | Ronald Acuna Jr. out for the season
- MLB 2021 NL Division and AL Division Wild-Card Matchups Betting Predictions
- Giants vs Cardinals Bet MLB | SF Opens 2nd Half Friday with MLB’s Best Record
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Dodgers Head Into Second Half a World Series Underlay
- MLB AL Division and NL Division Possible 2021 Series Matchups Predictions
- AL Cy Young MLB Odds: Race Between Cole, Rodon, Lynn
- Red Sox vs Yankees Bet MLB | Lone game thursday out of Break
- NL Pennant Updated Odds: Can Anyone Beat Dodgers?
- AL Pennant Updated Odds: Astros, White Sox Teams to Beat
2021 MLB Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
MLB Odds, Baseball Spread & Total Lines
Baseball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
MLB Baseball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook