MLB Odds, Major League Baseball Game Lines | 2021 MLB Betting
More Featured Lines
MLB Odds, 2021 Major League Baseball Betting Lines
2021 Major League Baseball Best Vegas Odds Online
We offer the latest MLB Game Odds, Major League Baseball Live Odds, team totals, spreads and run lines. The latest MLB team stats, MLB Futures & Specials, News & other info on the Major League Baseball.
Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
The AL West-leading Oakland A’s have been playing better than anyone in June but begin a very tough road trip Friday night with a visit to the New York Yankees. Oakland seems to never win in the Bronx, regular season or playoffs. The Yanks are slight favorites on the MLB odds.
How to Bet A’s at Yankees MLB Odds & TV Info
- When: Friday, 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Yankee Stadium
- Probable pitchers (away/home): James Kaprielian/Jameson Taillon
- TV: MLB Extra Innings
- Stream/gameday audio: https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/
- Opening MLB Lines: TBA
Why Bet on Oakland?
The A’s enter this series on a six-game winning streak and swept the visiting Los Angeles Angels in a three-game set to open this week – winning every game by at least two runs.
Terrific outfielder Ramón Laureano hit a home run and made a homer-robbing catch in his return from the injured list in Wednesday’s win. Laureano, who missed 17 games with a strained right hip, perfectly timed his jump to reach over the fence and catch Justin Upton’s flyball in the fourth. It was the fifth homer-saving grab in his career. In the bottom of the fourth, Laureano connected for his 12th homer of the year. It was a strong return to action for Laureano, who’d been out since May 27 with a hip injury. On the season, Laureano’s hitting .255 with 12 homers, eight steals, 23 RBI and 31 runs through 49 games.
Matt Olson went 3-for-4 with a run scored and an RBI in Wednesday’s 8-4 win over the Angels. All three hits were singles, but he still extended his current hitting streak to five games, a stretch during which he’s gone 11-for-20 (.550). On the season, Olson is batting .297 with 18 homers and 48 RBI through 63 contests, putting him on pace for a career-best campaign.
It’s young right-hander James Kaprielian (3-1) on the mound here. He was recalled from Triple-A Las Vegas May 12 and is scheduled to make his seventh start of the season and his career. He has allowed two runs or fewer in five of his six starts and five hits or fewer in all six starts. His 2.51 ERA is fifth lowest ERA among AL rookies with 30 or more innings. The rookie has been particularly tough against right-handed batters, holding them to a .131 batting average.
Kaprielian has never faced the Yankees in his career. He was the Yankees’ first round draft pick in 2015 but pitched in just eight games over his first four years as a professional. He missed most of 2016 with an elbow injury and then missed the entire 2017 and 2018 seasons following April 18, 2017 “Tommy John” surgery and was traded to the A’s with Dustin Fowler and Jorge Mateo at the 2017 trading deadline for Sonny Gray.
Why Bet on NY Yankees?The Yankees have won or split 12 of their last 16 completed series since April 20 (9-4-3). New York’s bullpen ERA if 3.10 is the fourth-lowest in the majors and the second-lowest in the AL. Their .209 opponents’ BA is the third lowest in the majors and the best in the AL. Veteran closer Aroldis Chapman has 14 saves with a 1.78 ERA, 0.99 WHIP and 45:11 K:BB through 25.1 innings on the year.
First baseman and reigning MLB home-run king Luke Voit remains on an injury rehab assignment but is getting close to activation. The slugger has been on the IL since May 27 with a right oblique strain. The injury was especially a surprise after Voit missed the start of the season, not playing until May 11 thanks to recovery from left meniscus surgery. Voit won’t play here but could return by Sunday. He’s played just 12 games this season. DJ LeMahieu and Chris Gittens have been filling in at first base for Voit.
It’s Jameson Taillon (1-4) on the mound. Taillon allowed four earned runs on five hits and one walk while recording just one out in the first inning of last Saturday’s loss to the Phillies. He did not record a strikeout and did not factor in the decision. Taillon surrendered four straight hits and a walk to start the bottom of the first inning and allowed six of the first seven batters to reach base. The Yankees rallied back late to take the 29-year-old off the hook for the loss in the worst start of his career. The two-time Tommy John surgery recipient now owns a ghastly 5.74 ERA.
“I hear from a lot of people that are like, ‘Dude, shake it off, keep getting better, you’re coming off your second Tommy John,’ but I feel super healthy,” Taillon said. “I feel like I’m in a fine place, so I don’t think that has as much to do with it. I’ve thrown a lot of quality things in the big leagues before. I know how to do it. So I wouldn’t say it has anything to do with my elbow.”
Twenty-six American League pitchers have made at least 12 starts this season and Taillon’s ERA is the third highest. He’s pitched through the fifth in just half of his outings and worked at least six just once. For the season, when Taillon reaches two strikes on a hitter, they have a slash line of 233/.282/.338 against him. The overall AL line is .167/.242/.270.
Taillon has never faced Oakland. He is 1-1 with a 3.22 ERA at home this year compared to 0-3 with an 11.12 ERA on the road.
- Athletics are 8-0 in their last 8 games following an off day.
- Athletics are 37-15 in their last 52 Friday games.
- Athletics are 12-5 in their last 17 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Yankees are 2-5 in their last 7 during game 1 of a series.
- Athletics are 1-5 in the last 6 meetings in New York.
- Yankees 5, A’s 4
MLB Baseball Betting News
Major League Baseball Recent MLB History, Postseason News & MLB Playoffs Betting Odds
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday The AL West-leading Oakland A’s have been playing better than anyone in June but begin a very tough road trip Friday night with a visit to the New York Yankees. Oakland seems to never win in the Bronx, regular season or playoffs. The Yanks are slight favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet A’s at Yankees MLB Odds & Read More
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB Los Angeles Angels dual-threat star Shohei Ohtani returns to the mound on Thursday night – he should hit for himself as well as Ohtani usually does – when he faces the Detroit Tigers in a series opener from Anaheim. It’s the MLB debut of touted Tigers pitching prospect Matt Manning and is shown exclusively on YouTube. How to Bet Tigers Read More
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis One of the marquee weekend series around the majors is this potential playoff preview between the White Sox and Astros from Houston – they have two of the best run differentials in the majors. Houston is a short favorite on the MLB odds for Thursday’s opener. How to Bet White Sox at Astros MLB Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold Major League Baseball had its best week regarding COVID, MLB has installed a “sticky substance” rule, and the same National League player has become the favorite to win the Cy Young and the MVP. Check out the latest Major League Baseball news in our coronavirus update so you can continue betting against their MLB odds. MLB COVID-19 Update – June Read More
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines Barring an unlikely – but possible – meeting in the World Series, the Boston Red Sox and Atlanta Braves conclude their interleague series for the year on Wednesday night. Because it’s in a National League park, Boston loses the DH and is an underdog on the MLB odds. How to Bet Red Sox at Braves MLB Odds & TV Info Read More
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines The New York Yankees continue to struggle and would fall to .500 with a loss in Buffalo against the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday night. If the Yanks don’t turn things around soon, Manager Aaron Boone is probably getting fired. Toronto is favored on the MLB odds. How to Bet Yankees at Blue Jays MLB Odds & TV Info When: Read More
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB The marquee matchup around Major League Baseball on Monday is a potential postseason preview and the lone national TV game of the night as the Chicago Cubs open a series at the New York Mets, who should be short favorites on the MLB odds. How to Bet Cubs at Mets MLB Odds & TV Info When: Monday, 7 PM ET Read More
- Padres vs Mets | MLB Betting Analysis Two of the best teams in the National League open a weekend series on Friday from New York as NL Cy Young betting favorite Jacob deGrom takes the mound for the Mets against the San Diego Padres. The Mets are favored on the MLB odds and probably will be in every game this year deGrom starts. How to Bet Padres Read More
- Giants vs Nationals | MLB Betting Analysis The top pitching matchup on Thursday’s MLB slate appears to be from Washington, D.C., as surprise Giants ace Anthony DeSclafani is opposed by three-time Cy Young winner Max Scherzer of the Nationals. It will be a low total (probably 7) on the MLB odds. How to Bet Giants at Nationals Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 7:05 PM ET Where: Read More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: Vaccinate at the Plate Event Announced
- Royals vs Angels | MLB Betting Odds
- Mets vs. Orioles | MLB Betting Analysis
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Evan Longoria Likely Out for 4-6 Weeks, Kyle Lewis Still Recovering
- Indians vs Cardinals | Betting Odds for MLB
- Cubs vs Padres | MLB Betting Analysis
- Red Sox vs Yankees | Betting Odds for MLB
- Mets vs Padres | MLB Betting Odds
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: All 30 Teams Reaching the 85% Vaccination Threshold
2021 MLB Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
MLB Odds, Baseball Spread & Total Lines
Baseball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
MLB Baseball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
One of my favorite online sports book
Sportsbook lines are great and the contests are fun. Love the casinos and quicker payiut service by bitcoin. Could be 5 stars if cashout is within 15 minutes like other sportsbook