2019 NBA Odds & NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
NBA Updates of the Week – August 20th Edition
Although for many it feels as if the NBA Finals just ended, opening night is on Oct. 22. That night, the new look Lakers and new look Clippers hit the hardcourt for a battle that could set the tone for the entire season. Check out what happened this past week in the National Basketball Association!
NBA Updated of the Week – August 20th Edition
Team USA Loses Lowry, Fox
The 2019 FIBA World Cup quickly approaches. Unfortunately for coach Gregg Popovich, things continue to throw the squad into disarray. Kyle Lowry, the Toronto Raptors’ point-guard, pulled out after injuring his thumb. De’Aron Fox, Sacramento’s point-guard, pulled out for unknown reasons.
We’re winking an eye at the same time we’re writing “unknown”. Everybody knows what that “unknown” is. Most believe it’s because Pop prefers Derrick White, but the real unknown is this: these guys are professional basketball players. Their job requires them to get ready for a grueling 82-game and, hopefully, playoff season.
The NBA Season, if you’re on a good team, lasts from late October to June, sometimes, into early July. Think about that. That’s a 7-month to 8-month season. That’s a lot of wear and tear on an individual’s body. It’s also a brutal industry. If you fail, everyone knows you’ve failed. It’s hard to get referrals in the NBA if you make a mistake for your current team.
We can never blame an athlete for wanting to protect his or her career.
Team USA Should be Called the Team USA Celtics
One NBA team that most definitely will benefit from the FIBA World Cup are the Boston Celtics. Jayson Tatum, Kemba Walker, Jaylen Brown, and Marcus Smart are all on the squad. That’s, arguably, Boston’s four top players.
Those guys get to hang out in Beijing together and build the rapport they already have while learning from one of the greatest NBA coaches ever. Celtics’ coach Brad Stevens probably told those four dudes to learn as much as they could from Pop.
Lakers and Clippers Hold Steady as NBA Favorites
The current odds are predicting a Western Conference all SoCal clash between the Clipps and the Lake Show. The Clippers remain the overall favorites to get the rings at +300. Makes sense because Kahwi Leonard showed everyone what he could do with a decent, not spectacular, but decent roster in Toronto.
Why are the Clippers favored over the Lakers, then? Depth. The Clippers are Golden State deep. Right now, the Lakers only have 10 players on their roster. At least for now, when it comes to the postseason, depth gives LAC the advantage over LAL.
Rockets Move to Top 5 Choice to Win NBA Title
The Rockets have moved from a four-digit choice to one of the Top 5 favorites. At +750, lots of love is going to the Houston Rockets. Acquiring Russell Westbrook is huge. That allows Houston to move James Harden to small forward and play Eric Gordon at shooting guard.
While NBA analysts are arguing about whether The Beard and Russell will be copasetic on the court, NBA future bettors have looked at the situation and decided they like what they see. The starting five most definitely impresses: Westbrook, Gordon, Harden, P.J. Tucker, and Clint Capela. Essentially, three players with point-guard skills will be on the court at the same time while both P.J. Tucker and Clint Capela are very good frontcourt players.
That’s why future bettors, no matter what the negative analysts are saying, aren’t sleeping on the Rockets.
Boogie Goes Down
Center DeMarcus Cousins had to go through ACL surgery. There’s a big chance he misses the entire season even if the L.A. Lakers make it to the NBA Finals. You must feel bad for Cousins. He was injured for most of last season with the Golden State Warriors.
This season, NBA fans were looking forward to the Cousins and Anthony Davis reunion. It won’t happen. For the Lakers, losing Cousins is big. So much so that they’re considering signing Dwight Howard.
Have a great week!
2019 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Warriors at Trail Blazers Reddit Stream, Game 3 Western Conference Golden State @ Portland Finals Stream
- Warriors vs Trail Blazers NBA Playoffs Game 3 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raptors vs Bucks NBA Playoffs Game 2 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raptors vs Bucks Reddit Stream, Game 2 Eastern Conference Finals Reddit Live Stream
- Blazers vs Warriors Western Conference Finals Odds & Pick for Game 2
- Trail Blazers at Warriors Reddit Stream, Game 2 Western Conference Finals Stream
- Raptors vs Bucks Reddit Stream, Game 1 Eastern Conference Finals Stream
- Raptors vs Bucks Eastern Conference Finals Odds & Game 1 Preview
- 2019 NBA Playoffs Conference Finals Odds, Preview & Predictions
- Blazers vs Warriors Western Conference Finals Odds & Pick for Game 1
- Game 1: Stream Trail Blazers at Warriors Stream 9:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, Portland @ Golden State NBA Playoff
- 76ers vs Raptors NBA Playoffs Game 7 Odds, Analysis & Betting Prediction
- Game 7: Stream 76ers at Raptors Stream 8:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, Philadelphia @ Toronto NBA Playoff
- Game 7: Trail Blazers at Nuggets Stream 3:30pm ET, Reddit Streams, Portland @ Denver NBA Playoff Stream
- Trail Blazers vs Nuggets NBA Playoffs Game 7 Lines & Expert Preview
- Game 6: Warriors at Rockets Stream 9:00pm ET, Reddit Streams, Golden State @ Houston NBA Playoff Stream
- Warriors vs Rockets NBA Playoffs Game 6 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Game 6: Nuggets at Trail Blazers 10:30pm ET, Reddit Streams, Denver @ Portland NBA Playoff Stream
2019 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
Fast payouts and good odds
You can count on MyBookie to have good odds and industry-leading payout times. Customer support is quite responsive.I wanted to make a bet on a game one time and MyBookie brought it back up in time before the game started after taking it down 30 minutes early by accident.
This is the best site I have used for online sports betting. If you are looking for a bookie without the hassles then you have come to the right place.
Very simple and solid gaming app to use
This is an easy to use and solid App for sports gaming/gambling. Their customer support is excellentl and I refer a lot of friends to this company.
Great and super fast payout
Cashed out on MyBookie and process was very fast and simple compared to other sites.
Great sports book
Great variety of props and other betting lines. Always pays out in good amount of time.