NBA Odds, Basketball Lines Tonight, NBA Spreads & Totals | 2020 NBA Betting
NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN - Feb 23
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
NEW ORLEANS PELICANS
OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
SAN ANTONIO SPURS
NEW YORK KNICKS
NBA - SPECIALS - Apr 01
Grizzlies vs Lakers 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies will be looking to pull off the huge upset when they hit the road to take on LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday night at the Staples Center. With the Lakers looking to kick off their post all-star break in style and the young Grizzlies looking to rebound from a defeat the last time out, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NBA Odds.
Grizzlies vs Lakers 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- When: Friday February 21, 2020, 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA
- TV: FSSE, SPEC
- NBA Odds: LA Lakers -11 / Total: 232.5
Why Bet On Memphis
The Grizzlies suffered a 129-125 loss at Sacramento on Thursday night while giving up an overly generous 70 first-half points.
Electrifying Rookie of the Year favorite Ja Morant finished with 19 but only dished out two assists in the loss while backup shooting guard De’Anthony Melton scored a career-best 24 points.
“Obviously, we can be a whole lot better defensively,” Grizzlies coach Taylor Jenkins said afterward. “To give ourselves a chance in a tough game like this against a team that was playing at a really high level, I’m proud of our guys and we got to regroup and get to the next game.”
Despite the loss, Memphis has won seven of their last 10 games. The Grizzlies average 113.2 points per game to rank an encouraging ninth in scoring while allowing 114.7 points per game defensively (23rd). Morant is averaging 17.6 points and 7.1 assists per game while Jaren Jackson Jr. is putting up 17.1 points and 4.8 rebounds. Memphis has gone 12-14 on the road this season.
- Grizzlies are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games following a ATS loss.
- Grizzlies are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
- Grizzlies are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games overall.
- Grizzlies are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning straight up record.
- Grizzlies are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 Friday games.
Why Bet On The Lakers
The Lakers are definitely well-rested. Los Angeles won three straight and five of six prior to the all-star break including a 120-116 road win over Denver on Feb. 12. The Lakers currently own the league’s second-best record while sitting four games up on Denver in the Western Conference race for first place.
“Guys come back from the All-Star break and teams pick it up and we have to do the same,” Lakers power forward Anthony Davis told reporters. “We have more than enough to make sure we win basketball games.”
The Los Angeles Lakers are averaging 114.7 points per game (7th) while allowing 107.3 points per game defensively (7th).
All-star power forward Anthony Davis is averaging a team-high 26.6 points and 9.2 rebounds while LeBron James is averaging 25 points and 10.8 assists. The Lakers have gone 18-7 at home this season.
- Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Lakers are 5-2 ATS in their last seven home games against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Lakers Expert Analysis and Prediction
I know the Lakers are playing at home and that they are well-rested, but I love the way the young Grizzlies have competed all season long and I believe Memphis is the relatively easy pick to cover the double-digit spread in this one. The Grizzlies are a perfect 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games playing on 0 days rest and a near-perfect 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games following a straight up loss. Conversely, the Lakers are an uninspiring 9-10-1 ATS in their last 20 games as a double-digit favorite. Give me Ja Morant, the Grizzlies and the points!
Pick: LA Lakers 114 Memphis 108
NBA Odds & 2020 NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
2020 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week – February 10th Edition
- Heat vs Warriors 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Blazers vs Jazz 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Raptors vs Pacers 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Grizzlies vs 76ers 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Mavericks vs Wizards 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Rockets vs Lakers 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- 76ers vs Bucks 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Spurs vs Trail Blazers 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Preview
- Pelicans vs Bulls 2020 NBA Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Magic vs Celtics 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Pacers vs Raptors 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Nuggets vs Jazz 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Heat vs Clippers 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Spurs vs Lakers 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Updated 2020 NBA Championship Odds – February 4th Edition
- Bucks vs Pelicans 2020 NBA Spread, Game Info & Expert Preview
- Hornets vs Rockets 2020 NBA Lines, Analysis & Prediction
Latest NBA Scores
- Rockets 135 vs Warriors 105 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Grizzlies 125 vs Kings 129 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Hornets 103 vs Bulls 93 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Nets 104 vs 76ers 112 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Heat 124 vs Hawks 129 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- LeBron vs Giannis Result All Star Basketball Score
- World 131 vs USA 151 Result All Star Basketball Score
- Thunder 123 vs Pelicans 118 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Clippers 133 vs Celtics 141 Result Thursday Basketball Score
- Pistons 112 vs Magic 116 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hawks 105 vs Cavaliers 127 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Kings 111 vs Mavericks 130 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 115 vs Timberwolves 108 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Warriors 106 vs Suns 112 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Heat 101 vs Jazz 116 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
2020 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
Quality platform with awesome customer service!
I’ve been using MyBookie for about 8 months and can provide an in-depth review. Please note: I have not used any other sports betting sites to compare. I also tend to bet low stakes. So take that into account.
– Design: From a design perspective, everything is laid out cleanly. The site is a breeze to use on mobile. The sports I wish to bet on are easy to find and categorized well. The estimated payout automatically updates whenever I type in my wager, so it’s nice to know how much I can potentially earn right away. It’s easy to find my active bets. The one thing that isn’t easy to find initially is how to cash out. But once you know it’s on the Deposit Now page, it’s easy to get to.
One annoyance is that I have to login virtually every time I load the site. Checking the “save my information” box just auto-fills my username and password, not actually keeping me logged in, so I still have to wait for it to login. And it can often take several seconds to do so. This isn’t a huge grievance, just something you tend to notice after a while. I wish there was a way to just keep me logged in so I wouldn’t have to go through the process each time.
– Customer Service: The service is pretty amazing. Easily one of the main reasons I would recommend this site to others. There is a chat button on every page and they are active literally at all times of the night. I have also never had to wait more than a few minutes to receive help. Seriously, I know this sounds hard to believe, but I’m blown away. I never would have thought a sportsbook’s customer service would be 10x better than Amazon or my ISP. Sometimes I do have to give redundant or unnecessary information to address a simple question, but it’s a worthy trade-off given the luxury of being able to get my questions answered so easily and quickly. The help database is also cleanly laid out and informative.
– Sports: There is a diverse group of things to bet on. I actually only found this platform because they offered AUDL. I never dreamed I would be able to bet on ultimate frisbee in this lifetime. They also offer live betting, though I imagine that’s probably a staple of most sites. It is true they don’t tend to offer as many player props as other sites, and the props often take a while to be added. But there is enough available to be satisfied.
– The Catch: With all that said… you gotta read the fine print. I wouldn’t touch any of the bonuses or referrals without knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. The process to verify for cashing out is also pretty lengthy. From my perspective, having read everything very carefully, I’ve had no issues with bonuses or cashing out, because I knew exactly what I was getting into. But I could totally see people rushing into a bonus and shooting themselves in the foot, then complaining about the site. The info is all there, you just have to read it.
Full disclosure: I am writing this review because they are offering a free bet to anyone who reviews. However, as best I can tell, they are publishing all of the bad reviews too, which I think is a nice gesture. A lot of companies will only give a reward for a 5-star bet, whereas MyBookie seems to be giving the reward for negative reviews too. I’m rating this 5-stars because I genuinely enjoy the platform, not because I’ve been biased.
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review with a lot of details that most customers miss(the fine print)! We will share this with all MyBookie Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!
Great site with accurate and active lines … additional bonus is great customer service
Excellent gamble service
Reliable and fast payouts.
Fee Free Card Deposits and a Great Sportsbook
I came to MyBookie as I heard of the fee Free credit card deposits. The mobile site, sportsbook, and great promos they have kept me here and I’m very happy with this site.
Great site, fast cash out
Easy to deposit, place bets and quick cash out. Also offer lots of live bets. Would highly recommend
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Mikhail, it’s so nice to hear that MyBookie gives you such a good experience. We invite you to click on below link for you to enjoy our new upcoming Promotions!
Fast payouts using bitcoin.