NBA Odds, Basketball NBA Game Lines | 2021 NBA Betting
11/18 - 05:00 PM
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
2021 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - TO WIN
NBA Odds & 2021 NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – October 20th Edition
The National Basketball Association has set their date for the 2020 NBA Draft. The annual college player to the pro league exercise happens on November 18. Before that day, the NBA will allow teams to sign free agents. Check out what the 76ers, Bucks, Lakers, and Clippers are angling to do to stay near the top of the league. Let’s jump right into action so you can bet on their NBA odds for the upcoming season.
NBA COVID-19 Update – October 20th Edition
2020-2021 NBA Season
- When: TBD
- Where: TBD
2020-21 NBA Championship Odds
- L.A. Lakers +400
- L.A. Clippers +450
- Milwaukee Bucks 850
- Golden State Warriors +900
- Boston Celtics +1200
- Brooklyn Nets +1200
- Miami Heat +1400
- Toronto Raptors +1600
- Denver Nuggets +2000
- Houston Rockets +2200
- Philadelphia 76ers +2500
- Dallas Mavericks +2500
- Portland Trail Blazers +4000
- New Orleans Pelicans +5000
- Utah Jazz +5000
- Phoenix Suns +6000
- Oklahoma City Thunder +7500
- Atlanta Hawks +12500
- Chicago Bulls +12500
- Indiana Pacers +12500
- Memphis Grizzlies +12500
- Washington Wizards +12500
- Minnesota Timberwolves +25000
- Orlando Magic +25000
- San Antonio Spurs +25000
- Sacramento Kings +25000
- Cleveland Cavaliers +35000
- Detroit Pistons +35000
- New York Knicks +35000
- Charlotte Hornets +50000
Clippers and 76ers must decide to rebuild or maintain
The two most disappointing teams during the regular season were the Los Angeles Clippers and Philadelphia 76ers. Both squads entered the season with high hopes. The Clippers were co-favorites to win the title with fellow Los Angelenos, the Lakers.
Inside the bubble, things seemed to be going well. LAC had a 3 games to 1 lead over the Denver Nuggets. The Nuggets won the next three contests, though. That sent LAC home before the Western Conference Finals.
Clippers’ owner Steve Ballmer placed the disappointing playoff exit squarely on the shoulders of coach Doc Rivers. Ballmer fired Rivers and hired Tyron Lue. That’s likely the only move the Clippers will make during the offseason.
Ballmer is happy with the roster. Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and the supporting cast are good enough to beat the Lakers, Heat, Celtics, Raptors, Bucks and whichever other team tries for the title this coming season. With Lue installing wrinkles to the offense, the owner believes the Clippers can compete.
The same can’t be said for Doc’s new team, the Philadelphia 76ers. The Sixers hired Doc to coach the team this season. Rivers should have some success even if the 76ers do nothing. It’s hard to see Philadelphia standing pat, though.
The 76ers must do something to increase production from the guard position. The best way to do that is to move Ben Simmons to power forward and then to acquire a point-guard. That’s easier said than done, which is why it should be interesting to see what the Sixers do once the NBA lifts the free agency lockdown.
Bucks must sign Giannis to a max contract, what will the Lakers do with AD?
The Milwaukee Bucks have no choice, but to sign Giannis Antetokounmpo to a max contract, right? Maybe not. Commissioner Adam Silver warned teams and players that the coronavirus pandemic would have an effect on revenue.
If the pandemic forces another bubble situation, or even if it requires teams not to sell out their arenas, Milwaukee could make the case to sign Giannis to a lesser contract than past max deals. That’s the nature of the NBA in 2020. Although the league pulled off a fantastic season under the circumstance, those circumstances could call for more sacrifices. No doubt, those sacrifices will be monetary in nature.
It’s difficult to see Anthony Davis going anywhere. He’s the main reason the Lakers won the NBA Championship. He also likes Los Angeles and Davis and LeBron have a great rapport. But AD is in a similar boat to Giannis.
Nobody knows what may happen with the coronavirus, or how it could affect the upcoming season. It’s a wait and see approach for both superstar players.
Have a great week!
NBA Betting News
2020 NBA Basketball Betting News
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 5 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Finals Odds
- NBA Playoffs Expert Analysis – Upsets & Surprises So Far
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets Game 4 Computer Picks & NBA Eastern Conference Finals Odds
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 22nd Edition
- NBA Betting News & Rumors for the 2020 Season
- Lakers vs Nuggets Game 3, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game 4 Odds & Betting Trends
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets Game 2 Odds & Betting Trends
- Lakers vs Nuggets Game 1, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Trends & Predictions
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 Predictions, Celtics vs Heat Odds, Betting Trends
- Celtics vs Heat Game 2, NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 15th Edition
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 Predictions, Celtics vs Heat Odds, Betting Trends
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 7 Predictions, Clippers vs Nuggets Odds, Betting Trends
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 6 Predictions, Clippers vs Nuggets Odds, Betting Trends
- Celtics 92 vs Raptors 87 Friday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Game 5 Lakers vs Rockets NBA Eastern Conference Semis Playoff Odds & Computer Picks
- Clippers vs Nuggets Game 5, NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game Betting Odds & Trends
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2020 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.