NBA Odds, 2021 Tonight's NBA Lines | NBA Betting Today
NBA Odds, 2021 Tonight’s NBA Lines | NBA Betting Today
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
NBA Odds 2021
NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
Either the Milwaukee Bucks win their first NBA title since 1971 on Tuesday night in Game 6 of the NBA Finals, or the visiting Phoenix Suns pull the upset to force a Game 7 back in the desert. NBA oddsmakers expect the Bucks to finish things off.How to Bet Suns at Bucks NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum
- TV: ABC
- Stream: ESPN app
- NBA Odds: Bucks -5 (total 222)
The Suns appeared in control of Saturday’s Game 5 vs. the Bucks with a 37-21 lead after one quarter, but then things largely fell apart as Phoenix was upset 123-119, its third straight loss in the series. The Suns became the first team in NBA history to lose a playoff game shooting at least 55% from the field and 60% from three.
Every starter for the Suns shot better than 50% from both the field and three-point line, but Milwaukee stayed equally on target making 57% of their shots, including 50% of their three-point attempts.
Devin Booker played well, although he had the ball stolen in the final seconds with a chance to give the Suns the lead. Bookier had 40 points with four boards, three assists and two steals in 42 minutes. Booker became the first Suns player ever with 40 points in consecutive playoff games and is averaging 41.0 points per game on 55.7% shooting in these last two games. Aside from an underwhelming Game 3 performance, Booker has been electric on the offensive end throughout the series.
Booker is the first player in Finals history to lose back-to-back games despite scoring 40+ points in both games. He has joined Rick Barry (11 in 1967) as the only players to have 10+ 30-point games in their first career postseason in NBA history.
Chris Paul had 21 points and 11 assists in the loss; Paul bounced back from a quiet 10-point effort in Game 4 with his first double-double of the series. The veteran point guard has played well overall during his first trip to the Finals, posting per-game averages of 21.0 points and 8.8 assists while shooting 54.3 percent from the field (including 52.4 percent from deep). Paul is on the verge of becoming the first player to lose four best-of-7 series in which his team led 2-0. The only other player with three best-of-7 series losses in which his team led 2-0 is former teammate Blake Griffin.
Deandre Ayton had 20 points and 10 rebounds in 45 minutes on Saturday. The center has excelled on the boards in the Finals, averaging 13.2 rebounds per game. He bounced back from a six-point scoring effort in Game 4 with 20 points Saturday, his second-highest scoring total of the series. Ayton is shooting 57.7 percent from the field through the first five games and averaging 15.2 points.Why Bet on Milwaukee?
Teams that lead 3-2 in the NBA Finals go on to win 80.9% of the time. The Bucks are the first team to go down 0-2 and win the next 3 games in an NBA Finals since the Miami Heat in 2006.
The Bucks trailed by 16 points at the end of the 1st quarter of Game 5 and won. It was the 2nd-largest comeback at the end of the 1st quarter in Finals history. On June 12, 2008, the Celtics trailed by 21 points at the end of the 1st quarter and won vs the Lakers.
Giannis Antetokounmpo had 32 points, nine rebounds and six assists in Game 5. The play that will be replayed most often is Antetokounmpo’s dunk off a steal and lob pass by Jrue Holiday, giving Milwaukee a three-point lead with 13.5 seconds left in the game.
Antetokounmpo was the 5th player in NBA Finals history with 30+ pts, 5+ assists and 5+ rebounds & no turnovers since individual turnovers were tracked in 1977-78 joining LeBron James (2020), Kevin Durant (2017), Dennis Johnson (1987) & Larry Bird (1987). The Freak is going to win Finals MVP as he’s averaging 32.2 points, 13.0 rebounds, 5.6 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.2 blocks while shooting 61.2 percent from the field in this series.
Holiday was phenomenal in Saturday’s win, going for 27 points (12-of-20 FG), four rebounds, 13 assists and three steals. Holiday struggled through the first four games of the series, putting up 15.3 points per contest but hitting only one-third of his field-goal attempts. His biggest moment came with the Suns threatening to take the lead in the waning seconds of the contest, when Holiday stole the ball from Devin Booker and lobbed the ball to Antetokounmpo for a game-changing dunk.
Khris Middleton had 29 points, seven rebounds and five assists. Middleton finished second on the team behind Giannis Antetokounmpo in both points and boards, and he hit over half his shots for the first time in the Finals. Middleton has scored at least 29 points in three of the series’ first five games.
Antetokounmpo, Holiday and Middleton are the 5th trio in NBA Finals history to each record 25 points on 50% shooting in a game. They are the first to do this since James Worthy, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Magic Johnson in 1985.
Milwaukee is plus-28 in rebounds overall and plus-32 in offensive rebounds in this series. That has contributed to the Bucks having 31 more field-goal attempts through five games than Phoenix. Total field goals? Milwaukee 214, Phoenix 212.Game Trends
- Suns are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 road games.
- Suns are 20-8 ATS in their last 28 games following a ATS loss.
- Suns are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 Tuesday games.
- Bucks are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 home games.
- Bucks are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite.
- Suns are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Milwaukee.
- Over is 7-1-1 in the last 9 meetings.
- Bucks 112, Suns 110
NBA Betting News
2021 NBA Basketball Betting News
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons Other than free agency, there usually isn’t much action in the NBA during the month of July. However, this year is the exception. With the NBA Finals still going on, and the draft at the end of July, there are lots of happenings going on in the NBA as we speak. Trade rumors, draft talk, the NBA Finals, and the Read More
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals The home team is 3-0 both straight up and against the spread in the 2021 NBA Finals as the series between the Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks continues with Game 4 on Wednesday. The Bucks are home favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Suns at Bucks NBA Odds & TV Info When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET Where: Fiserv Read More
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall? While there likely will be not major moves during the NBA Finals, expect there to be a bit of a trading frenzy once the Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks are done battling it out to win a championship – Game 4 is Tuesday night in Milwaukee with the Bucks as 4-point favorites on the NBA odds to even things up. Read More
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Wizards May Trade Bradley Beal Although the NBA season could come to an end this week, there are still plenty of rumblings and grumblings throughout the league as the league rumor mill never seems to take a break. With the NBA Finals going on, coaching vacancies being talked about, the upcoming draft, and the Olympics happening soon, there are plenty of things to talk about. Read More
- Bucks vs Suns Game 2: NBA Odds Overview | Suns Eye 2-0 Finals Lead Despite the surprising return of Milwaukee Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo from injury, the Phoenix Suns easily won Game 1 of the NBA Finals at home on Tuesday, and they are solid favorites on the NBA to take Game 2 on Thursday. How to Bet Bucks at Suns NBA Odds & TV Info When: Thursday, 9 PM ET Where: Phoenix Suns Read More
- NBA 2021 Draft Betting Predictions & Rumor Mill Update July 29th is NBA Draft night! With draft night, there always comes lots of rumors surrounding who is going to be picked where, which teams may look to move up, and which teams could make a huge trade. This year is no different, as the rumor mill is already going strong. Let’s examine the draft and review some of the Read More
- Bucks vs Suns NBA Preview | Will Giannis Play in Game 1 of NBA Finals? The big question entering Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday between the Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns is whether Bucks superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo will be able to play after missing the final two games of the East Finals with a knee injury. The Suns are solid home favorites on the NBA odds. How to Bet Bucks at Suns Read More
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Will Giannis Be Ready for the Finals? 30 teams started on a journey towards an NBA title in December. 28 of those teams are now sitting at home, as the Milwaukee Bucks and the Phoenix Suns are the two remaining clubs. They’ll start their quest for the Larry O’Brien Trophy on Tuesday night, as the Suns will host the Bucks in Game 1 of the NBA Finals. Read More
- NBA Rumors | Will Kawhi Leonard return to Clippers next season? The Los Angeles Clippers reached the Western Conference Finals this year for the first time in franchise history, but their season ended with Kawhi Leonard out injured again in a 130-103 home blowout loss to the Phoenix Suns in Game 6 of the West Finals on Wednesday night. Will Leonard be back with L.A. next season? The NBA odds favor Read More
- Clippers vs Suns Game 2 | Kawhi Leonard and Chris Paul Ruled Out
- NBA News & Rumors: Rick Carlisle Leaves the Mavericks, Zion Williamson Unhappy, What’s Next for Brooklyn
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 6 | Can the Clippers advance to the Finals?
- Philadelphia vs Atlanta Game 6 | Atlanta Best Season Ever to Reach the Finals
- NBA 2021 Conference Championship Odds Update: Nets Favorite to Win the East
- Nets vs Bucks Game 6 | NBA Betting Lines
- One NBA Conference Semifinal Done, Three Series Left
- Hawks vs 76ers Game 5 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 5 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Bucks vs Nets Game 5 | NBA Betting
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Betting – Conference Semifinals Series Update
- Jazz vs Clippers Game 4 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 4 | NBA Betting Analysis
- Suns vs Nuggets Game 3 | NBA Betting Odds
- 76ers vs Hawks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- NBA 2021 Playoffs – Conference Betting Odds Update
- Clippers vs Jazz Game 2 | NBA Betting Odds
- Nets vs Bucks Game 3 | Betting Odds for NBA
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2021 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines