NBA Odds, Basketball Game NBA Lines | 2021 NBA Betting
NBA Odds & 2021 NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
NBA 2021 Play-In Tournament Betting Preview & Rundown
2020 was a year that most of us would sooner forget. While sports fell down the ladder in terms of importance during the pandemic, we were all happy to see the major leagues return to keep us somewhat entertained. All the leagues needed to find a way to close out seasons and change the rules a little to get the job done. In the NBA, that meant heading into the bubble and adding play-in games to create something of a level footing. It now looks as though the play-in is here to stay, so let’s take a moment to talk about how it works and how both conferences look right now. With that in mind, let’s get right to it so you can continue planning your bets against their NBA Playoffs odds.
NBA Betting Analysis – Play-In Tournament Rapidly Approaching
In previous years, the top 8 teams in each conference automatically made it into the playoffs, but that has changed this season. Now, it will be the top 6 teams that nab an automatic berth, with the teams in the 7 through 10 spots taking part in the play-in tournament, which has a simple enough format to follow. The #7 and #8 seeds will play, with the winner of that one taking the #7 seed. The loser will then go on to face the winner of the game that pits the #9 and #10 seeds, with the winner of that match-up landing the #8 seed in the playoffs proper. What that means is that we could potentially see a team ranked in the #10 spot at the end of the season make it into the playoffs, but they would need to win 2 games to do it.
Current Conference Standings
So, now that we know the format, we thought it might be fun to see how that would translate to the current standings. Let’s get the ball rolling with the Eastern Conference.
While the three teams that will occupy the 8, 9, and 10 seeds in the East look to be all but set, we could still see a change in the #7 spot. Right now, it is the Boston Celtics who occupy that spot, but they are also just a half game back of the Miami Heat for the final automatic playoff entry. That aside, if the season was to end today, the Celtics would take on the Charlotte Hornets in the 7/8 game, while the Indiana Pacers and Washington Wizards would go head-to-head in the other play-in game. Oddly enough, while the Wizards have the worst conference record of the 4, they also are in the best form, so who knows what might happen here.
It is a very similar story in the Western Conference, with the Portland Trail Blazers the team with the best shot at hauling themselves into the automatic playoff spots. As far as the other 3 spots go, the battle is ridiculously tight, with all 3 teams separated by a single game. Right now, the Trail Blazers would go against the Golden State Warriors, while the Memphis Grizzlies and San Antonio Spurs would meet in the 9/10 game. It’s a tightly bunched group in the West, so picking which two teams make it out is going to be tough to do.
NBA Betting News
2021 NBA Basketball Betting News
- NBA News & Rumors: Lakers Getting Back On Track, 76ers Looking Good, Knicks Already Making Moves
- Blazers vs Pacers | NBA Betting Analysis
- NBA 2021 Playoffs Predictions: Upsets So Far, Favorites & More
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings Betting Update for Week 19
- Bucks vs Hornets | NBA Betting Lines
- Raptors vs Knicks | NBA Betting Lines
- Nuggets vs Warriors | NBA Betting Lines
- NBA 2021 Draft: Player Rankings Betting Picks
- Charlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Dallas Mavericks | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update: NBA Play-in Tournament
- NBA 2021 Players Power Rankings Analysis Update Apr. 21st
- Golden State Warriors vs Washington Wizards | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Phoenix Suns vs Philadelphia 76ers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA News & Rumors: Tony Ronzone Fired, Terry Stotts On The Hot Seat & LaMelo Ball Soon to Be Back
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Brooklyn Nets vs New Orleans Pelicans | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA 2021 Power Rankings for Week 18 Expert Analysis
Latest NBA Scores
- Lakers 106 vs Heat 93 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 111 vs Lakers 108 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 102 vs Heat 96 Tuesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Lakers 104 vs Heat 115 Sunday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 114 vs Lakers 124 Friday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Heat 98 vs Lakers 116 Wednesday Basketball NBA Championship Score
- Nuggets 107 vs Lakers 117 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 108 vs Celtics 121 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 114 vs Nuggets 108 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 109 vs Heat 112 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Lakers 106 vs Nuggets 114 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 103 vs Lakers 105 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Celtics 117 vs Heat 106 Saturday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Nuggets 114 vs Lakers 126 Friday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
- Heat 106 vs Celtics 101 Thursday Basketball Playoff Conference Finals Score
2021 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.