NBA Odds, Basketball Lines Tonight, NBA Spreads & Totals | 2020 NBA Betting
NBA - 2K20 LEAGUE - Apr 06
NBA CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN - May 03
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
NEW ORLEANS PELICANS
OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER
SAN ANTONIO SPURS
NBA - SPECIALS - Apr 19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – March 30th Edition
Hope remains for the NBA. The National Basketball Association has yet to announce that they’ve canceled the current season. They haven’t announced that they will resume the season at some point. But, for now, no news is good news. There are positive rumors and predictions about the National Basketball Association regarding the pause due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Let’s get to the weekly NBA update!
2020 NBA Championship
- When: TBD
- Where: TBD
2020 NBA Championship Odds
- Los Angeles Lakers +200
- Milwaukee Bucks +225
- L.A. Clippers +300
- Houston Rockets +1500
- Boston Celtics +1500
- Toronto Raptors +1600
- Denver Nuggets +2000
- Philadelphia 76ers +2800
- Utah Jazz +3300
- Miami Heat +2800
- Dallas Mavericks +3500
- Indiana Pacers +8000
- New Orleans Pelicans +10000
- Portland Trail Blazers +2000
- Oklahoma City Thunder +10000
- Memphis Grizzlies +50000
- Brooklyn Nets +50000
- Orlando Magic +50000
- San Antonio Spurs +50000
- Phoenix Suns +100000
- Sacramento Kings +100000
Some in the Know Almost “100-Percent” Sure NBA Resumes Without Fans
On a recent podcast, LeBron James, whom everyone agrees speaks for the players in the league, said that he couldn’t imagine a sporting event without fans. But, that’s not likely to happen. If the NBA does resume, those in the know like Brian Windhorst of ESPN is almost positive that it will resume without fans.
The key for any sports league to resume play is to first ensure a safe environment for players, coaches, and television crews. Like the NFL, NHL, and MLB, television contracts bring the most revenue to the National Basketball Association. ABC, TNT, and ESPN will want to ensure that their employees are safe from Covid-19 exposure.
We’re a long way from actual play in the NBA. Luckily for fans, there’s a blueprint.
NBA Could Follow the Chinese Basketball Association’s Lead
The CBA hoped to resume play the first week of April. They moved that to April 15. Now, the Chinese Basketball Association has said that they’re resuming play either in May or June.
Just last week, the Chinese Basketball Association recalled American players back to China. That’s great news. NBA players like Jeremy Lin and Lance Stephenson should have landed in China, or are in the process of going back to their place of employment.
If the 3-month period the Chinese Basketball Association appears to be working on is the same for professional basketball in the U.S., the NBA could resume in late May or early June. That’s the time-period the NBA has discussed in closed-door discussions with owners.
Like CBA, NBA Could Cluster Teams in 2 Cities
It’s important for the NBA to at least have the 2020 playoffs. That’s not even a discussion. Executives have taken a 20% pay cut. Soon, players may also take a pay cut. The NBA will resume playing this season.
When the NBA does, the play could resemble what the Chinese may do. Although nothing is set in stone, the CBA most likely will create a bubble where games are played in a round-robin format in just 1 or 2 cities.
The NBA could do this. Per Windhorst, the NBA could play at a casino property in Las Vegas, somewhere in the Bahamas, or at a college campus in the Midwest. Owners and players may agree to play at all 3 of those locations.
It all depends. No matter the decision, it will be nice to at least view NBA games on television. It will also be great for NBA bettors like us to get back to wagering on games.In the meantime, while you wait for hockey to resume, check out MyBookie’s current betting options. They include horse racing and plenty of eSports. Also, future betting on the NFL, NCAA College Football, and the 2020 Major League Baseball Season!
Bet on NBA2K and NCAA 2K March Madness Simulation Matchups
While we wait for more information from the National Basketball Association, you should head over to MyBookie and get your hoops betting fix by wagering on NBA2K and NCAA 2K March Madness Simulation games. It’s almost like wagering on the real thing!
Place your bets on What will be the first league to play? on our Coronavirus Odds.
Here in MyBookie.ag Sportsbook including this NBA Update, we will keep you informed on the status of the main leagues. We also have the NHL Coronavirus (COVID-19) Status and MLB Coronavirus (COVID-19) Status.
Or you can also access all the updates on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Sports Updates.
NBA Odds & 2020 NBA Betting Lines
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world. It is composed of 30 teams; 29 in the United States and 1 in Canada. The NBA playoffs are a best-of-seven elimination tournament annually held after the NBA regular season to determine the league’s champion. Check out our NBA Finals Championship Odds, News & Analysts
NBA TV Coverage in the United States is shared across TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. NBA Doubleheaders are common throughout the season as games are aired back to back, with the different networks having different names for their NBA Broadcasts, ESPN has Wednesday Night NBA & Friday Night NBA, as well as NBA Saturday Showcase and NBA Sunday Showcase, the NBA on TNT features NBA Players Only as well as the generic label NBA on TNT.
2020 NBA Basketball Betting News
- NBA Brooklyn Nets 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Orlando Magic 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Indiana Pacers 2020 Season Analysis
- NBA Miami Heat 2020 Season Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – March 17th Edition
- Pistons vs 76ers 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Hornets vs Heat 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Jazz vs Thunder 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Nuggets vs Mavericks 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Mavericks vs Spurs 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Magic vs Grizzlies 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Celtics vs Pacers 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Nets vs Lakers 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Clippers vs Warriors 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Top NBA Betting Picks of the Week / March 9th Edition
- Bucks vs Nuggets 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
- Raptors vs Jazz 2020 NBA Game Preview & Betting Odds
Latest NBA Scores
- Nuggets 97 vs Mavericks 113 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 109 vs Heat 98 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pistons 106 vs 76ers 124 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Knicks 136 vs Hawks 131 Result Wednesday Basketball Score
- Pacers vs 76ers Result Saturday Basketball Score
- Nets 104 vs Lakers 102 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Timberwolves 111 vs Rockets 117 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Clippers 131 vs Warriors 107 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Suns 105 vs Blazers 121 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Mavericks 109 vs Spurs 119 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Magic 120 vs Grizzlies 115 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Celtics 114 vs Pacers 111 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Cavaliers 103 vs Bulls 108 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Knicks 115 vs Wizards 122 Result Tuesday Basketball Score
- Hornets 138 vs Hawks 143 Result Monday Basketball Score
2020 NBA Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
Eastern Division NBA Teams
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
NBA Basketball Reviews
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Good Lines in a Timely Manner
My Bookie seems to provide in a timely manner good lines when needed
They fixed their mistake
I wrote a bad review and they fixed it, I and very happy
Best bookie around!
I have had the best experience on this website there are no better bookies around they have amazing customer service 24/7 along with live casino games which is a nice bonus the spreads are fair and there are plenty of options for bonuses on new sign ups all around you can not get better than mybookie.ag I have had no issues or complaints ever.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.
Payout is really good
Its really good for the one who doubt about the pay out