UFC Odds, Vegas Apex Ultimate Fight Championship Lines | UFC Betting
UFC McGregor Lines
UFC Odds, 2021 UFC Betting
Ultimate Fighting Championship Lines
If you love mixed martial arts and the vast multitude of betting opportunities that today’s UFC brings with it, then MyBookie is the place for you!
Whether you like backing some of the biggest names in the sport today like Jon Jones or you prefer to back value-packed underdogs more often than not, you’re going to love the UFC betting action we offer.
From fast payouts and a customer service department that is quite literally, the best in the business, you’re going to find your UFC wagering experience at MyBookie to be second to none!
UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Dillashaw Betting Odds & Picks
This weekend, we have another early start waiting for us in the world of the UFC. Set your clocks for 4 PM EST on Saturday, as that is when UFC on ESPN 27 will kick off, with this event featuring 5 fights on the main card. While this event may not, on the face of it, be as glamorous as some that we have seen in recent weeks, this is still a solid main card that delivers ample betting opportunities. We are going to take a closer look inside the 5 fights on the main card as we deliver the current UFC odds and offer up some predictions. With all of that said, let’s get right to it.
MMA Betting Preview for UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Dillashaw
Mickey Gall (+140) Vs Jordan Williams (-170)
We get the ball rolling with a Welterweight bout that features a pair of fighters who have not been at their best of late. After starting his pro career with 4 straight wins, things have gone off the rails a little for Gall, who is just 2-3 in his last 5 fights. It is a similar type of story for Williams, who has now lost 2 of his last 3 to fall to 9-4 overall. Both of these men have the ability to stop this fight early, but I think it will be Williams who comes away with the KO win.
Maycee Barber (+120) Vs Miranda Maverick (-150)
The ladies are up next for a Flyweight bout that features a pair of fighters heading in different directions at the moment. Barber came flying out of the gate, winning each of her first 8 fights as a pro, but she is on the slide right now, having lost back-to-back fights. On the flipside, you have Maverick coming into this bout on a fabulous run of form, as she has now won 5 in a row. I think this one might go the distance, with maverick getting the win.
Darren Elkins (+120) Vs Darrick Minner (-150)
As you can see by the odds, we are getting a lot of evenly matched fights on this main card, including this Featherweight bout. Elkins saw his stock drop rather dramatically after taking 4 straight losses, but he did bounce back with a win last time out to move to 25-9. Minner is at 26-11 at the moment and is on a solid run of form, winning 2 in a row and 4 of his last 5 fights. I have to go with the form book here and take Minner by decision.
Kyler Phillips (-280) Vs Raulian Paiva (+220)
It will be the Bantamweights who step into the octagon for the penultimate fight of the night in what should be an exciting bout. Phillips has just 1 blemish in his pro career, with his overall record sitting at 9-1. He bounced back nicely from that lone defeat, winning each of his last 4. Paiva, who is 20-3, brings more experience into this fight, although he is more known as a Flyweight. Paiva will put up a good fight, but I have Phillips by decision.
Cory Sandhagen (-190) Vs T.J. Dillashaw (+155)
The headline fight of the night looks like a good one, with Dillashaw moving from Flyweight to Bantamweight to take this bout. Sandhagen, who is 14-3 overall, is sitting at #3 in this division and has won 4 of his last 5, so he deserves to be the favorite here. Dillashaw saw a 4-fight win streak come to an end with a loss last time out, so he will be looking to bounce back. I don’t see Sandhagen losing here and like him for the KO win.
UFC Betting News
- UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Dillashaw Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Makhachev Vs Moises Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Prediction Update
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why McGregor Will Win
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why Poirier Will Win
UFC Recent MMA Event History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest UFC Fight Odds, UFC Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Ultimate Fighting Championship Futures & Specials, News & other info on the UFC.
- UFC Fight Night: Sandhagen Vs Dillashaw Betting Odds & Picks This weekend, we have another early start waiting for us in the world of the UFC. Set your clocks for 4 PM EST on Saturday, as that is when UFC on ESPN 27 will kick off, with this event featuring 5 fights on the main card. While this event may not, on the face of it, be as glamorous as Read More
- UFC Fight Night: Makhachev Vs Moises Betting Odds & Picks While many MMA fans are still talking about the craziness that was the Poirier/McGregor fight last weekend, many more are looking ahead to Saturday and UFC Vegas 31. It’s a bit of an earlier start for this event, with the main card kicking off at 7 PM EST. Speaking of the main card, there are 5 fights on tap, all Read More
- Four MMA Events this Week: Where to Put your Money and Win Big It’s another huge week in the MMA, with no less than 4 different events coming your way as we head into the weekend. All those events means that you are looking at a ton of betting opportunities, which could also potentially mean the possibility of mismanaging your bankroll. We know that it’s always tempting to wager on every fight, especially Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Prediction Update We are now just a day away from UFC 264 and the third meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor. This is a fight that fans have been waiting for since the end of the second fight, which is usually always what happens when you have each fighter winning one each. This one will serve as the decider, but much Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why McGregor Will Win It is arguably the biggest fight of the year that we have coming our way at UFC 264, as Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier prepare to meet for the third time. You need to go all the way back to 2014 to find the first time that these two fighters met, with McGregor taking that one in the opening round. Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier vs McGregor 3 Betting Update – Why Poirier Will Win This coming Saturday night, we have another huge UFC event coming, with UFC 264 having Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier going head-to-head. As well as this being the deciding fight, with each man having previously beaten the other, it’s also important in that the winner is almost certainly guaranteed a shot at the Lightweight title. There is a lot to Read More
- UFC 264 Betting Update: McGregor and Poirier Ready for Third Dance On Saturday, July 10, Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier throw down for the third time. Two of the greatest featherweights in UFC history, maybe the two greatest of all time, have no love for each other. UFC 264 is set to be one of the most electrifying events in the promotional company’s history. Check out more information on UFC 264 Read More
- UFC 257: Poirier vs McGregor 2 MMA Betting Recap This weekend will see the return of the UFC, with the 3rd meeting between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor serving as the headline event. While there was a lot of respect between the two fighters heading into, as well as immediately following, the 2nd meeting, some of that has been tempered. It all comes down to a promise from McGregor Read More
- UFC 178: Poirier vs McGregor 1 Recap & Early UFC 264 Betting Prediction While we didn’t get to see any UFC action this past weekend because of the 4th of July holiday in the U.S., we did get to see anticipation build for UFC 264. It’s an absolutely massive main card that we have on tap this coming Saturday, with the 3rd fight between Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier in as the main Read More
- UFC 264: Poirier Vs McGregor 3 Betting Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night: Gane Vs Volkov Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Chan Sung “The Korean Zombie” Jung vs Dan Ige Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC 263: Adesanya Vs Vettori 2 Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik Vs Sakai Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Font Vs Garbrandt Betting Odds
- UFC News & Rumors: Charles Oliveira New Lightweight Champion, Tony Ferguson’s Knee Pop & More News
- UFC 262: Oliveira Vs Chandler Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC News & Rumors: Cerrone Isn’t Done Fighting, What’s Next For Marina Rodriguez, Angela Hill Got her 4th Fight In A Row Canceled
- UFC Fight Night: Rodriguez Vs Waterson Betting Odds
- MMA News & Rumors: Israel Adesanya Looking To Defend Middleweight Title & More
- UFC on ESPN 23: Reyes Vs Prochazka Betting Odds
- MMA News & Rumors: UFC 261 Recap, McGregor Wants to Fight Usman & Jake Paul Calls Out Dana White
- UFC 261: Usman Vs Masvidal Betting Odds & Picks
- UFC 264: Conor McGregor Vs Dustin Poirier III Betting Odds
- UFC 261: Usman Vs Masdival Rundown & Early UFC 261 Preview
- MMA News & Rumors: McGregor Calls Out USADA, BJ Penn Wants to Fight JP Next & More
- UFC Fight Night: Whittaker Vs Gastelum Expert Analysis
Ultimate Fighting Championship Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
UFC MMA Odds | 2021 Current UFC Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.