Bonuses & Rollover Requirements
We get asked about bonuses and rollover requirements a lot. Here’s what you need to know.
What is a Rollover Requirement?
A rollover is an industry-standard wagering requirement that must be met before your funds are available for payout. Most bonuses awarded at MyBookie comes with a rollover requirement attached.
This means that if you claim a bonus, you must rollover (wager) your bonus funds and initial deposit amount a set amount of times before you are eligible for a payout. For Sportsbook bonuses awarded on deposits, typical rollover requirements vary from 3 to 10-times rollover based on your deposit amount.
This means that if your bonus is tagged with a 3-time rollover requirement, you must wager the full amount of your deposit and bonus at least three times before you can request a payout.
Are rollover requirements exclusive to MyBookie?
No. Rollover restrictions are a standard requirement attached to all bonuses at online sportsbooks world-wide. MyBookie prides itself in offering its players in offering some of the lowest rollover requirements in the industry.
How can I avoid rollover requirements?
The only way to avoid a significant rollover requirement is to reject a bonus. As per industry-standard, all deposited funds must be wagered at least once prior to requesting a payout.
How can I find out my rollover requirement?
In the cashier, click the info button next to your promocode to see the requirements associated with your deposit bonus. Rollover shown is based on the total combined amount of your deposit and bonus.
I’ve started wagering, how can I tell my remaining rollover requirement?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know just how close you are to being eligible for your payout.
- All rules and regulations are subject to revision by MyBookie without prior written notice to MyBookie members.
- The management of MyBookie reserves the right to refuse or limit any bet and to restrict betting on any event at any time without any advance notice.
- In compliance with KYC (Know your Customer) guidelines, and in seeking to guarantee our customers account safety and transactional effectiveness, our Verification Department will proceed to verify EVERY single account’s information, especially the Mailing Address and Phone Number particulars, at ANY MOMENT after Registration. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to make sure all personal account information is accurate and current. MyBookie will NOT be held responsible for any mishaps in the processing OR mailing of any payouts, resulting from account-holders’ failure to properly update their account information.
- Any service that MyBookie offers, is intended for recreational players only. We reserve the exclusive right to refuse, limit or close any client account if we find that it is being used otherwise.
- Promotions and bonuses are restricted to one per each of the following: Deposit, person, account, household, email and/or telephone number.
- You must be not less than 18 years of age and of legal age in your jurisdiction to use our services.
- You must have funds in your account to place a wager. MyBookiedoes not offer credit at anytime under any circumstance. Proof of payment must be made before MyBookie credits your account balance. Wagers will not be accepted if you do not have funds in your account balance.
- If you have a claim on a bet, you must contact us no later than (1) one week from the day the disputed bet was placed. Claims will not be honored after this period.
- Claims on bets will normally be resolved within 24 hours of having received the complaint.
- Generally, postponed and/or rescheduled sports events will constitute a No Action Wager and money will be credited back to the account once the game has been officially postponed. Certain sports have exceptions such as Soccer, Tennis and Golf match-ups where wagers may be valid for 24 to 48 hours.
- All wagers must be placed and accepted before the start of the sporting event being bet. Any bet placed after the event has started will be void unless otherwise approved by a manager.
- MyBookie reserves the right to close any account or group of accounts if they are suspected of fraud and or abuse of our bonuses program. In the event an account or group of accounts are found within the MyBookie system, where the customers have conspired to fraudulently or maliciously manipulate our line offerings to guarantee themselves profits regardless of the outcome of the events, MyBookie reserves the right to cancel any or all wagers and profits derived from such fraudulent activity as well as terminate the accounts in question permanently.
- MyBookie’s management reserves the right to refuse or limit the maximum amount allowed on any wager prior to acceptance of such wager. Members are not permitted to open multiple accounts either in their name or someone else’s name in order to circumvent the limits imposed by management. If multiple accounts are used, all bets will be void and profits will be reversed.
- All horse wagers must be placed two (2) minutes prior to the start of the race.
- MyBookie reserves the right to suspend any of its products at any time. When a product is suspended, any wagers entered will be rejected. MyBookie also reserves the right to cease wagering on any of its products indefinitely at any time without prior notice.
- In the case of an evident mistake on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, all wagers will be deemed No Action and funds will be credited accordingly. No player can benefit from wagering on a clear error in our lines, scheduled times or maximum wager limits.
- When wagering on half-time lines, the overtime period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
- All minimums, maximums, and betting payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
- Maximum payout for any parlay is $100,000 and maximum combined daily winnings for any account is also $100,000.
- You cannot parlay the same team with both the point spread and the money line. Multiple bets including parlays, teasers and if bets or reverses are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another; as these are considered correlated plays. It is also prohibited to parlay, tease, or play if bets with the spread and total of any game where the full game spread is approximately 1/3 of the total for the full game.
- Free Plays are only allowed on major sports and cannot be used on Casino, Live Betting and prop bets unless otherwise stated by a promotion. Free Plays can ONLY be used as straight wagers.
- All rollover requirements must be met by wagering on sports and does not include casino, live betting or horse racing action.
- If funds are credited to your account in error, it is incumbent upon you to notify MyBookie of this mistake without delay. For accounts with negative balances, MyBookie reserves the right to cancel any pending plays, whether placed with funds resulting from the error or not.
- All winnings will be credited to the customer’s account. Any winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use and MyBookie reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
- MyBookie is a recreational sportsbook and will only accept recreational action and/or players. We reserve the right to close an account and/or forfeit winnings whenever we have identified any behavior that is deemed ‘non-recreational’.
- Steamers and/or originators are not accepted. If an account happens to fall under any of those 2 categories (steamers and/or originators), management has the right to revoke free plays, cash bonuses and/or winnings and to limit and/or close the account.
- MyBookie defines ‘Playing Steam or Chasing Steam’ as follows: Deliberately wagering on a line that is moving across several betting offices before it has been moved at our establishment with the purpose of gaining an advantage. This is also typically known as playing moves.
- Equal dollar amounts of action between full games and partial games (1st Half, 2nd Half and Quarters, propositions, etc.) is required. This rule applies to live wagering as well.
- MyBookie reserves the right to suspend any account based on abusive behavior from the customer towards any MyBookie staff member. The account may be re-opened after a warning has been issued to the client, however if such abusive behavior continues, management reserves the right to terminate the account permanently.
- House Rules will supersede at all times any verbal or written offering of any MyBookie staff member.
- MyBookie Recreational or Exotic Markets (Props): All bets placed on or after an event’s result becomes public knowledge will be graded as ‘No Action’.
Legal Use of the Website
- The services & products provided by MyBookie may not be legal in some jurisdictions. The availability of the website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for the use of or subscription to betting or other services in any jurisdiction where these activities are prohibited or regulated by law.
- It is the players’ responsibility to determine the law that applies in the country or jurisdiction where they reside.
- MyBookie.ag monitors all accounts. If it becomes apparent to us that a player is accessing and using our services from a country or jurisdiction in which the use of the Website is not legal, we reserve the right to cease the service and close the account.
Bets Placed Over the Phone
- When calling MyBookie the client must give their personal account number and their password before placing a wager or gaining access to their account information.
- All conversations will be recorded in case they are needed to settle any discrepancies during a phone call. The recording will be listened to in order to settle any dispute/s. After reviewing the recording the wagers will be adjusted accordingly.
- When receiving the final ‘read back’ on a phone call from the customer service agent, it is up to the customer to listen carefully and verify that the wager(s) was read back correctly.
- Once the customer has confirmed the read back, all wagers will be confirmed. After accepting the read back, the only way that a wager will be cancelled is if the customer places a wager on the opposite side of the original wager.
- If a dollar amount has been placed on a wager and the phone call is disconnected or lost, the client will have to call back before post time to assure that the wager was accepted and placed correctly.
- $25.00 (USD) is the minimum amount of any wager accepted on sporting events at MyBookie.
- All actions will be carried out and completed if the correct username and password is provided.
Bets placed over the Internet
- Customers must log in using their Personal Account Number and password to wager or access their account information.
- It is the client’s responsibility to keep their password secure. All wagers placed in the account will be binding. Any unauthorized use of an account is the sole responsibility of the account holder and MyBookie cannot be held liable.
- It is the client’s responsibility to review the wagers before submitting them and before logging out to make sure all bets were placed correctly. All wagers placed over the internet are final and cannot be changed or deleted.
- Minimum wager on sporting events is $2.00 online, although, the minimum is directly dependable on the odds & lines taken.
MyBookie offers daily horse racing from various tracks around the world. You can call our wagering line to place your bets or you may access our online Racebook.
All horse wagers will follow the rules detailed here:
- A time stamp will be placed on all horse wagers and wagers must be placed 2 minutes prior to the start of the race.
- Bets will not be accepted after post time. In the event the race starts before the advertised post time and for that reason the customers are able to place wagers after the race has started all wagers are void.
- MyBookie will not be liable for wagers that were unsuccessfully entered before post time. We recommend that our clients check their pending wagers before logging out of their accounts to ensure the wagers were placed correctly.
- All wagers are final once they have been confirmed and submitted.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove customers from our rebate programs at any time.
Rules regarding criminal activity, fraud, or collusion
- If reasonable cause to believe that you are involved in any type of criminal activity, fraud, or collusion, we reserve the right to suspend your account pending review. We also reserve the right to freeze your account balance and/or close your account permanently. We reserve the right to deduct from your account the amount of any payouts, bonuses or winnings due to activities which include:
- Being linked to any form of collusion, cheating, unfair or deceitful practices, or any other criminal activity.
- Bets placed or games played, that you have maliciously gained an unfair advantage on bets or games using collusive or deceitful practices.
- That you have been found to engage in deceitful or collusive behaviors at other online gaming businesses including charge backs, or any criminal activities that we deem harmful to our establishment.
- We become aware that you have “charged back” or denied any purchases or deposits that you make to your account.
- Fraudulent practice which is defined as any activity using stolen, cloned or otherwise illegal credit or debit cards to fund an account.
- Criminal activity which is defined as money laundering and/or any other illegal activity.
- Unfair advantage which is defined as the abuse of a fault, loophole, or error in our software. This also includes the use of computers known as ‘Bots’, Robots, or Spiders.
- Collusion which is defined as the use of multiple accounts to gain an unfair advantage as defined in these rules and limits per account. This includes the use of beards and movers as a way to place wagers.
- We will conduct a thorough review of an account in which we believe collusion, cheating, fraud, or illegal activities have taken place.
- We reserve the right to inform our business units, processing companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of any unlawful, fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
The formula for the rollover calculation for free play, match play or cash bonuses at MyBookie is as follows:
- Formula – The original deposit plus the transfer fees (when applicable), plus bonus amount given, multiplied by the definite rollover requirement of the bonus.
- Significant Notice – Maximum winnings permissible from any wager made with a bonus are $5,000 USD and any amount won above this figure will be overturned. All rollover and hold periods must be accomplished before a payout can be made.
- Bonuses at MyBookie are all subject to the following rules and regulations. Promotions and bonuses are restricted to one per deposit, person, account, household, email, telephone number; same payment account and shared computer such as school, public library or workplace. No exceptions are made to this rule.
- All promotions are for recreational players only. MyBookie reserves the right to refute or reverse any bonus given to any customer at any time if we determined that the customer is not eligible to take part in such promotion or was found to have abused our bonus and promotions programs. Management reserves the right to refute or retract promotions at any time to any customer regardless of the situation.
- It is a violation of these bonus policies, that a member open multiple accounts for the purpose of receiving multiple bonuses. If a member is found to engage in this activity, all accounts will be subject to immediate closure.
- If a member has multiple accounts, all promotional bonuses or credits achieved and winnings produced from the account will be void and subtracted from the account.
- Any customer found to be playing steam plays or who is found to be part of a gambling organization as well as those who misuse our bonus and promotions program will have all promotions cancelled and all winnings from them will be forfeited and cancelled.
- Bonuses are only offered on new money deposited to an account. If a client has recently withdrawn funds from his account, the client will be required to make up the total amount of the payout in deposits before being eligible for a bonus.
- Bonuses are not credited automatically. You must contact Customer Service upon having made a deposit in order to receive any bonuses or promotions.
- Once a bonus has been received it cannot be forfeited by the customer and all terms and conditions regarding bonuses must be followed before any payouts are issued.
- For rollover determinations, the lesser amount between the ‘risk’ and the ‘win’ on each eligible wager is the one that is measured.
- Management reserves the right to refute or retract any bonus at any time to any customer it believes is not eligible to receive such promotions.
- The ‘risk’ amount of a free play does not count towards any of the rollover.
- Rollover means you must wager the quantified amount at least that many times before requesting a payout. For example, if you deposit $100 and receive a 10% ($10) Re-Up Bonus with a 5 time rollover prerequisite, you would need an amount of $550 ($110 of the deposit plus the bonus amount given x 5) in action prior to requesting for a payout.
- Once you have received a bonus, you cannot request a payout until the rollover obligation has been met.
- Rollover calculations start from the moment the first wager is placed, after a deposit has been made, unless otherwise specified in the bonus terms and conditions.
- Rollover calculations do not include any pending wagers. Only wagers that are settled and have a status of win or loss are tallied in the rollover report.
- Wagers that result in a termination due to postponed events or the wager resulting in a push or no action do not count towards the rollover.
- In the event that a Free Play wager results in an annulment or No Action, the customer must contact our wagering department by calling in or via email in order to discuss the amount risked and have it be refunded to your free play balance and permitted to be wagered at a later time.
- In the event that a customer funds his account while still having a balance from a previous deposit where a bonus was issued, the client must then finish all rollover and holding periods that are required by each of these deposits before a withdrawal can be made.
- Any customer who is given a promotion including No Deposit promotions, contest winnings from affiliates and /or sponsor sites must comply with all terms and regulations of such promotion before any withdrawal can be made.
- Promotions cannot be used with other bonuses or promotions.
- Restrictions apply on circled and limited games.
- MyBookie considers wagering on both sides of the game using any form of promotional money (free play or cash bonus) duplicitous conduct. This includes making bets of this nature with anyone of our affiliate sites, and any money won from playing both sides of the same game will be deducted along with any other promotional money endorsed to the customer and may result in annulment of the client’s wagering account and may also accrue other penalties based on the offense.
- Wagering on both sides of the same game for the sole determination of finishing a rollover obligation is absolutely forbidden and such wagers will not count towards the rollover requirements and any winnings resulting from such activity will be overturned.
- All promotional offerings and policies are solely at the discretion of MyBookie and are subject to annulment or alteration without warning or prior notice.
- MyBookie reserves the right to remove the availability of any and all offers to any customer at any time.
- These Bonus and Promotions rules will supplant any verbal or written offering by any MyBookie employee
How Casino Bonuses Work
In order to understand how our casino bonuses and offers work, we have compiled a short list of certain words and terms that you need to familiarize yourself with before starting to play for real money.
Here is a brief look at these terms and their respective meanings as per the casino bonuses and offers at MyBookie.ag.
- Bonus Balance: This refers to any bonus winnings that haven’t met wagering requirements on our site and bonus money received in your account.
- Cash Balance: This is any balance that is available on your account for immediate withdrawal by the player and/or user. The cash balance usually consists of accumulated winnings, deposited funds and bonus money that haven’t met wagering requirements on our site.
- Total Balance: This is the sum total of the cash plus bonus balances in your account.
- Wagering requirements: This refers to the amount of money a player needs to bet in order to release it for withdrawal and the total sum winnings into Cash Balance.
Why are wagering requirements used?
Every gaming site and online casino has a set of wagering requirements to help in the prevention of possible fraud cases and abuse of bonuses. Without these requirements, anyone could end up requesting for payments or even get a bonus without playing, and that beats the necessity, logic and fundamentals of running online casinos and gaming sites.
- All deposits are subject to management approval. MyBookie reserves the right to accept, deny or reverse any deposit.
- Kindly note that if your initial deposit via credit card is for the maximum allowed, your initial bet should be split into at least two(2) relatively equal bets on separate events. In the event that funds are not split into at least 2 separate bets, the account may be deemed “non-creational” and management may decide to void the wagers and refund the deposit
- The use of credit cards and other electronic payment methods is restricted to one account, meaning the same credit card number or bank account cannot be used by more than one client.
- Credit cards must be in the same name registered in the account with MyBookie.ag. 3rd party credit cards deposits are not allowed. Any 3rd party deposits that are made in error will be considered invalid and any winnings resulting from such deposits will be voided.
- Deposit limits vary depending on the method used. Any limit increase must be approved by management and MyBookie.ag reserves the right to request sufficient documentation from any customer to validate the identity of the client before any limits are increased. Providing documentation will not automatically guarantee any increase in the deposit limits.
- Deposit options may vary depending on your location. For a complete list of deposit options, please contact our Customer Service team at 844-866-2387 or via email at email@example.com.
- Any customer found to be committing fraud of any kind with credit cards or any other electronic payment method will be subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All winnings resulting from the illicit use of credit cards or any other electronic payment method will be automatically forfeited.
- The descriptor on your credit card billing statement may vary from one transaction to the next as we use different processing companies. If you are unsure about a charge reflected on your statement, please contact our security department to inquire about the charge firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If winnings are generated from a credit card deposit that goes uncollected for any reason in your account or any associated accounts, those winnings and the resulting balance are subject to forfeiture.
- Credit card deposits are subject to a 30 business day hold before any payout can be processed for which proper documentation will be required.
- Currently, the default currency in our cashier is in U.S. dollars. If your account is in a different currency, you must contact our Customer Service department prior to any deposit to receive the proper instructions.
- Deposits that are not processed through our cashier will not be credited automatically; it is the responsibility of the customer to contact our Customer Service department in order to inform them of the deposit to ensure it is credited in a timely manner.
- MyBookie is not responsible for deposits made to the Customer Service department without prior notification.
- In the event funds are credited to a customer’s account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify MyBookie of the error without delay. For accounts with negative balances, MyBookie.ag reserves the right to cancel any pending plays, whether placed with funds resulting from the error or not.
- In the event of delays due to transaction errors or third party processing delays MyBookie.ag cannot not be held liable for any wagers missed due to the delay.
- Fees will be covered for person-to-person transfers for $300 or more.
- MyBookie will not be liable for any additional fees charged by the member’s banking institution such as, but not limited to: cash advance fees, international processing or currency fees, overdraft fees or administrative banking fees.
- MyBookie relies on the service of third party processors and cannot be held liable for any failure on their part.
- The availability of deposit methods are subject to change without prior notice.
- The house deposit rules will supersede any verbal or written offering by any MyBookie.ag employee.
- Online gaming activities may be restricted in some jurisdictions to government owned and managed lotteries, sports and horse wagering and may not be permitted in some cases. It is the sole responsibility of each customer to inform themselves of their local laws before funding their accounts.
- There are several easy deposit methods to fund your MyBookie account. Please feel free to contact us anytime at 844-866-2387 should you need any help with your deposits.
- If you are sending a person-to-person money transfer, you will be charged a fee to send funds. MyBookie.ag will cover the transfer fees on applicable deposits.
- If you are using your credit or debit card, please read the deposit policies carefully, as there are certain requirements that you must complete prior to requesting a payout from your account, including a copy of a valid photo ID, copies of the front and back of each card used, and a signed verification form.
- Gambling may be restricted in some jurisdictions and may not be permitted where you live. It is your responsibility to know and comply with any local laws before funding your account.
Payouts are processed daily on a first come, first served basis. As long as all pre-authorized or pending deposits to your MyBookie account have been settled we can process your payout in as little as 24 hours. Make sure that you have a sufficient balance in your account to cover your payout amount until the funds are removed from your balance to avoid the payout from being declined. After a payout has been processed and the funds have been debited from your MyBookie account, the transfer times and fees can be found below.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $100 USD.
- Only members who have made at least one successful deposit are eligible to withdraw funds from their MyBookie account.
- All deposited funds must be rolled over 1x prior to requesting a withdrawal.
- We can only process one payout request at a time. If you have a pending payout, you must cancel it before requesting a new payout.
- MyBookie clients can receive a maximum of $2000 (USD) from their casino winnings weekly. Kindly note that MyBookie is associated with independent casino providers and internal auditing prevents withdrawals in excess of $2000 within 7 calendar days. In order to offer our players multiple games and casino options, MyBookie must adhere to all rules and restrictions placed by these independent casino providers. Therefore casino winnings may be subject to other weekly/monthly limits based on the settlement of winnings, jackpots and/or prizes. MyBookie reserves the right to adjust the amount of payment requests and/or change payment schedule whenever the case applies. Clients will be informed once their payment completes its review process.
- All clients who receive a bonus must complete their rollover requirement prior to a withdrawal request. The rollover is the amount of times a client must play the total amount of the deposit plus reimbursed fees and bonus. The rollover can only be completed with sportsbook volume.
- MyBookie does not cover fees if the deposit and fee amount is not left in the account for 7 days.
- Payout requests are accepted seven (7) days a week between the hours of 8am and 2pm ET. Payouts will be sent Monday through Friday during regular banking hours.
- Any withdrawal request submitted after 2pm ET will be taken as the next day’s submission.
- Withdrawals will only be processed in the name of the account holder. In the event that a client cannot receive the funds in his/her name, a written, signed authorization must be received with the name of the person to whom the payout is to be endorsed. In addition to this, a valid photo ID of the account holder must accompany the authorization form.
- If you have pending deposits to your MYBookie account, we cannot process your payout until we receive the funds. This may take up to 5 business days after you make a deposit.
- All withdrawal requests must be placed directly with a Customer Service representative by phone. Email withdrawal requests will not be honored.
- Customers must provide their account number and password when requesting a payout.
- All terms and conditions, including rollovers, play through periods, and required documentation must be completed and received before a payout can be processed.
- All payout requests have a processing period of a minimum of 48 hours. The submission of a request by a representative on behalf of the customer does not guarantee an approval.
- All payouts are subject to the funds being available in the account at the time the debit is made. If funds are not available, the payout request will be cancelled.
- MyBookie reserves the right to request proper documentation to verify the account holder’s identity, including a valid photo ID and copies of the credit card/s before processing a payout. Failure to provide this documentation will result in a cancellation of the request.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that all personal information including physical mailing address, phone number and email address are updated and correct. In the event that a redirect or re-send of a payment due to an incorrect address is necessary, there is an administrative fee of $50 USD.
- All verification documents need to be emailed to email@example.com Please note the Documents and Security Department works from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST. All emails and/or documentation received after 7 p.m. will be reviewed the next day. Once your email is received, we will send you an automatic receipt confirmation and our Team will reply with an official update within 24 hrs. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Department. If you are providing documentation in order to have a payout approved, our Department will prioritize your email so that you receive your payment in a timely fashion.
- Processing of person-to-person transfer requests may take between 48 to 72 hours depending on processor availability.
- Although we strive to process payouts as quickly as possible, some methods may take longer to process due to transfer procedures and any payout could take up to 10 to 14 business days to be processed.
- Depending on the deposit method and/or bonuses received, some payout requests may be subject to additional holding period of up to 30 days.
- Payouts may be sent via a different method other than the one originally requested on certain occasions. We will notify you of any changes should they be necessary.
- Payout requests may be cancelled or modified prior to processing. Once processed, however, changes are not allowed. In the event that a payout is cancelled at the customer’s request, any applicable fees will not be reimbursed.
- Clients can cancel a person-to-person request free of charge at any time BEFORE you’ve been approved and a payment has been scheduled.
- Withdrawal methods, limits, and fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- Non-cashable bonuses will be reversed at the time of a withdrawal.
- MyBookie reserves the right to deny, reverse or hold any withdrawal request if fraud is suspected or if terms and conditions are violated in any way.
- Withdrawal rules will have precedence over any verbal or written offering by any MyBookie.ag employee.
- MyBookie.ag reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate or modify these rules at any time without notice.