The Dallas Roughnecks upset the Raleigh Flyers on July 27. That’s the reason Dallas finds itself playing on AUDL Championship Weekend. On Saturday, the Roughnecks try to upset yet another top notch disc league team in the San Diego Growlers. Can the Roughnecks get done yet again? Check out the 2019 AUDL Championship Weekend odds, analysis, and a free pick for Roughnecks-Growlers!
Roughnecks vs Growlers 2019 AUDL Championship Weekend Odds & Pick
- When: Saturday, August 10 at 4:00pm PDT
- Where: Foothill College Stadium, Los Altos Hills, CA
- Live Stream: AUDL.tv
- ATS Odds: San Diego Growlers -3
- Over/Under Odds: 43 ½
Why Dallas Roughnecks are a good bet +3?
Dallas had a decent AUDL regular season. The Roughnecks went 9-4 in the South Division. They finished second behind the Flyers. Heading into their playoff matchup with Raleigh, though, most felt that the Flyers would beat the Roughnecks.
That didn’t happen. Dallas didn’t just beat Raleigh, they beat them by 4 points, 21-17. The Roughnecks are hot heading into their semifinal battle with San Diego. They’ve got a great shot of upsetting the Growlers straight up and against the spread.
Form Last 5
- W – 21-17 vs. Raleigh Flyers
- L – 19-23 vs. Atlanta Hustle
- L – 15-22 vs. Raleigh Flyers
- W – 18-15 vs. Atlanta Hustle
- W – 29-22 vs. Tampa Bay Cannons
Why San Diego Growlers is a good bet -3?
San Diego pulled away from the L.A. Aviators in the West Division. The Growlers finished 11-2 while the rival Aviators finished 9-4. San Diego finished with the second best record in the American Ultimate Disc League this year.
Only the undefeated New York Empire at 13-0 had a better record. The Growlers also mustn’t travel that far to play during Championship Weekend. All SD must do is head up the Pacific Coast Highway to San Jose. Those factors should lead to a comfortable victory over the underdog Dallas Roughnecks.
Form Last 5
- W – 25-21 vs. L.A. Aviators
- W – 26-20 vs. San Jose Spiders
- W – 26-25 vs. Seattle Cascades
- W – 30-25 vs. Seattle Cascades
- L – 17-18 vs. L.A. Aviators
Dallas Roughnecks vs. San Diego Growlers Betting Trends
- Roughnecks are 3-2 SU in their last 5
- 3 of the Roughnecks last 3 wins have been by 3 points or more
- Roughnecks are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games
- Growlers are 4-0 SU in their last 4 games
- 3 of Growlers last 4 wins have been by 4 points or more
- Growlers are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games
Dallas Roughnecks vs. San Diego Growlers Final Betting Analysis
Dallas is a good team, but San Diego dominated opponents this season. They’ve been really impressive in their last couple of games. They beat the San Jose Spiders by 6 points, 26-20 on July 6. They beat the Aviators 25-21 on July 20.
The spread in this is only 3 points. That makes the San Diego Growlers the play. They’ve won 3 of their last 4 games by 4 points or more while the Roughnecks are only 3-2 SU in their last 5. Dallas should come back to earth. Lay the points on the better team in this matchup, the San Diego Growlers.
AUDL Championship Weekend Pick: San Diego Growlers -3