It can’t happen, can it? Will undefeated five-division and future hall of Fame champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. suffer his first career defeat against reigning UFC welterweight champion and mixed martial arts superstar Conor McGregor when the pair hook up for their highly-anticipated boxing match on August 26th?The boxing odds say that Floyd Mayweather is a virtual ‘lock’ to take down the inexperienced McGregor even though plenty of money is apparently being bet on the MMA superstar to pull off the impossible.Still, I’ve got a trio of great reasons why you should back the undefeated Mayweather to keep his perfect record intact by dispatching the trash-talking McGregor. Here is a look at some of the more interesting odds surrounding the mega-fight along with my three reasons why Mayweather will send McGregor packing.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Non-Stop Promotion Continues
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Boxing Betting Update: Is It a Celebrity Match?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Castano vs Charlo Highlights Saturday Action
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Will The Celebrity Boxing Trend Continue?
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: WBC Interim World Lightweight Highlight Bout
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Betting Update: Odds Are Even
- Boxing Betting News Update: Davis and Loma Dominate
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Gervonta Davis vs Mario Barrios Headline Bout
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On: Jermall Charlo and Nayoa Inoue Highlight The Weekend Bouts
- Top Boxing Matches to Bet On The Weekend: Nakathila Vs Stevenson Highlight Bout
- Jake Paul Versus Tyron Woodley Odds & Analysis – Boxing Betting
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs Logan Paul Boxing Odds & Pick
- Top 2021 Boxing Matches to Bet On From June 5th & 6th
- Top 2021 Boxing Matches to Bet On This Weekend
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Logan Paul Boxing Props Betting Update