There are favorites and then there are true favorites! Take U.S. gymnast Laurie Hernandez for example. In case you have not checked the current betting odds yet, Las Vegas oddsmakers have installed the Olympic champion and balance beam silver medalist as the favorite to bag the coveted Mirrorball trophy on the 23rd edition of the wildly popular television show, “Dancing With the Stars.” The 16-year-old superstar from New Jersey is a +250 favorite to become the “DWTS” Season 23 champion, followed by Amber Rose (+700) and 90s rapper Vanilla Ice (+700). Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson has +750 odds, while Hernandez’s fellow Team USA member, swimmer Ryan Lochte, is a bit further down the list at +1000. Here s a look at the odds to win DWTS 23.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated Celebrity Death Matchups Odds – March 19th
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Betting Specials
- 2019 Grammy Awards Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Razzie Awards Betting Preview & Picks
- 2019 Academy Awards Odds & Predictions
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Odds & Predictions
- 2019 AVN Awards Odds on Cardi B’s Performance
- 2019 Golden Globes Betting Odds & Top Picks
- 2018 Miss Universe Pageant Odds & Preview
- 2018 Grammy Awards Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.