There are favorites and then there are true favorites! Take U.S. gymnast Laurie Hernandez for example. In case you have not checked the current betting odds yet, Las Vegas oddsmakers have installed the Olympic champion and balance beam silver medalist as the favorite to bag the coveted Mirrorball trophy on the 23rd edition of the wildly popular television show, “Dancing With the Stars.” The 16-year-old superstar from New Jersey is a +250 favorite to become the “DWTS” Season 23 champion, followed by Amber Rose (+700) and 90s rapper Vanilla Ice (+700). Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson has +750 odds, while Hernandez’s fellow Team USA member, swimmer Ryan Lochte, is a bit further down the list at +1000. Here s a look at the odds to win DWTS 23.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- 2018 Grammy Awards Betting Preview
- Star Wars The Last Jedi – Episode 8 Odds on Who Will Die Next
- O.J. Simpson Trial Betting Odds And Expert Analysis
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Grammy Odds And Predictions
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Academy Awards Odds And Predictions
- Game of Thrones Season Seven Kill Count Total Over/Under
- Who’s the First Death in Game of Thrones Season Seven?
- Top 7 Sports Movies
- Top 8 Athletes On Social Media
- Insane Athlete Diets: Sports Fans Everywhere Could Learn A Thing Or Two
- Top 7 Athletes Who Are Better Actors
- Top 12 Must-Read Books For Every Sports Fan!
- Rick Perry Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23
- Ryan Lochte’s Odds to Win DWTS 23
- Calvin “Megatron” Johnson Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23