While former Texas Gov. Rick Perry would like nothing better than to ‘Texas two-step; his way to the Dancing With the Stars 23 Mirrorball trophy, according to the sportsbetting odds released this week, Perry doesn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell of it actually happening. The 66-year old former Republican presidential candidate will join the show’s 23d season this fall alongside with Indy race car driver James Hinchcliffe, 90’s musical star Vanilla Ice, Detroit Lions player Calvin Johnson, as well as Olympic Athletes Laurie Hernandez and Ryan Lochte.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated Celebrity Death Matchups Odds – March 19th
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Betting Specials
- 2019 Grammy Awards Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 Razzie Awards Betting Preview & Picks
- 2019 Academy Awards Odds & Predictions
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Odds & Predictions
- 2019 AVN Awards Odds on Cardi B’s Performance
- 2019 Golden Globes Betting Odds & Top Picks
- 2018 Miss Universe Pageant Odds & Preview
- 2018 Grammy Awards Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.