While former Texas Gov. Rick Perry would like nothing better than to ‘Texas two-step; his way to the Dancing With the Stars 23 Mirrorball trophy, according to the sportsbetting odds released this week, Perry doesn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell of it actually happening. The 66-year old former Republican presidential candidate will join the show’s 23d season this fall alongside with Indy race car driver James Hinchcliffe, 90’s musical star Vanilla Ice, Detroit Lions player Calvin Johnson, as well as Olympic Athletes Laurie Hernandez and Ryan Lochte.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- 2018 Grammy Awards Betting Preview
- Star Wars The Last Jedi – Episode 8 Odds on Who Will Die Next
- O.J. Simpson Trial Betting Odds And Expert Analysis
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Grammy Odds And Predictions
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Academy Awards Odds And Predictions
- Game of Thrones Season Seven Kill Count Total Over/Under
- Who’s the First Death in Game of Thrones Season Seven?
- Top 7 Sports Movies
- Top 8 Athletes On Social Media
- Insane Athlete Diets: Sports Fans Everywhere Could Learn A Thing Or Two
- Top 7 Athletes Who Are Better Actors
- Top 12 Must-Read Books For Every Sports Fan!
- Laurie Hernandez Favored in Betting Odds to Win DWTS 23
- Ryan Lochte’s Odds to Win DWTS 23
- Calvin “Megatron” Johnson Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23