Is Ryan Lochte a contender to Win Dancing With the Stars 23? No matter how much the truth hurts, unlike Lochte, I can not tell a lie! Pretty much, universally disgraced American swimmer Ryan Lochte is apparently, a contender to win the 23rd edition of the wildly popular Dancing With the Stars. While Lochte himself will likely never tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, the fact of the matter is that online betting odds have Lochte as a middle-of-the-pack contender that is favored over legendary crooner Babyface! While Lochte is certainly not considered a favorite or a legitimate threat to some of the other entertainers, the question begs asking, could he actually pull off the upset? Let’s find out.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- 2018 Grammy Awards Betting Preview
- Star Wars The Last Jedi – Episode 8 Odds on Who Will Die Next
- O.J. Simpson Trial Betting Odds And Expert Analysis
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Grammy Odds And Predictions
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Academy Awards Odds And Predictions
- Game of Thrones Season Seven Kill Count Total Over/Under
- Who’s the First Death in Game of Thrones Season Seven?
- Top 7 Sports Movies
- Top 8 Athletes On Social Media
- Insane Athlete Diets: Sports Fans Everywhere Could Learn A Thing Or Two
- Top 7 Athletes Who Are Better Actors
- Top 12 Must-Read Books For Every Sports Fan!
- Rick Perry Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23
- Laurie Hernandez Favored in Betting Odds to Win DWTS 23
- Calvin “Megatron” Johnson Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23