While most athletes are far better at their chosen craft than they ever were when they tried their hands at acting, there’s always an anomaly – or seven. While legendary athletes like Jim Brown and hell, even O.J. Simpson were Hall of Fame athletic talents, the vast majority of athletes that have tried to turn their athletic fame into a fortune in the acting industry have failed and often miserably. Still, there have been several other athletes that have left their respective sport to become even bigger stars on the big and small screen. This look at the top six athletes that were better actors than athletes will both, inform and entertain. Let’s get started with these betting picks.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
Sports Betting News Division is proudly brought to you by MyBookie Sportsbook & Casino
- 2018 Grammy Awards Betting Preview
- Star Wars The Last Jedi – Episode 8 Odds on Who Will Die Next
- O.J. Simpson Trial Betting Odds And Expert Analysis
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Grammy Odds And Predictions
- Analysis Highlights 2017 Academy Awards Odds And Predictions
- Game of Thrones Season Seven Kill Count Total Over/Under
- Who’s the First Death in Game of Thrones Season Seven?
- Top 7 Sports Movies
- Top 8 Athletes On Social Media
- Insane Athlete Diets: Sports Fans Everywhere Could Learn A Thing Or Two
- Top 12 Must-Read Books For Every Sports Fan!
- Rick Perry Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23
- Laurie Hernandez Favored in Betting Odds to Win DWTS 23
- Ryan Lochte’s Odds to Win DWTS 23
- Calvin “Megatron” Johnson Odds to Win Dancing with the Stars 23