The San Francisco Shock throw down against the Vancouver Titans at the 2019 Overwatch League Grand Finals on Sunday, September 29. That’s the marquee eSports match of the week. Also, check out the eSports betting picks for 5 of next Monday’s first battles at the Dreamhack Masters Malmo 2019!
Top eSports Betting Picks for the Week – September 23rd Edition
- When: Sunday, Sep. 29
- Where: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
- TV: Disney XD
- Streaming: Twitch
Overwatch League 2019 Playoffs – Grand Finals
Sunday, Sep. 29
- San Francisco Shock vs Vancouver Titans
San Francisco heads to Philadelphia on a 4-match win streak. That’s not what’s really impressive. What’s really impressive is how the Shock has gone 16-0 in games during the streak. Not a single one of their opponents has won a game against them.
Vancouver won’t be easy to beat, though. The Titans are also 4-0 in their last 4 matches. However, unlike San Francisco, Vancouver has yielded games on their way to the Grand Finals. Also, the Shock beat the Titans 3-2 in a match on August 24. San Francisco’s playing too good to lose on Sunday. They’ll take the 2019 Overwatch League Trophy.
eSports Betting Pick: San Francisco Shock
CS:GO – Dreamhack Masters Malmo 2019
Monday, Oct. 1
- Astralis vs Envy
Astralis is on a 4-match winning streak. They’ve beaten Cr4zy, Liquid, NRG, and Avangar. Envy will play tough, but they should find it hard to grab a game, much less win an entire match versus one of the Malmo favorites.
eSports Betting Pick: Astralis
- G2 vs Furia
Brazilian squad Furia has been up and down, but so has G2 eSports. G2 eSports has battled the higher quality squads, though. They lost to Astralis, Avangar, and Renegades while beating Navi and MIBR in their last 5. G2 gets the nod.
eSports Betting Pick: G2
- Ence vs Fnatic
Ence has dropped 3-of-6 to Forze, Avangar, and Renegades. Fnatic has dropped 3-of-4. They lost to Astralis, Avangar, and Vitality. They beat Heretics. Although Fnatic has a shot, Ence looks tough here. They drew against Navi and MIBR and beat Ninjas in Pyjamas in recent matches.
eSports Betting Pick: Ence
- Vitality vs TyLoo
Vitality has lost 2-of-3 to Avangar and Ence. Take out the two losses, though, and Vitality has 6 wins in their last 8 going all the way back to late August. They should have no trouble getting by TyLoo in this match.
eSports Betting Pick: Vitality
- Navi vs North
Navi is in terrible form. They’ve gone an atrocious 0-5 with a draw in their last 6 matches. North isn’t in much better form. The only squad they’ve beaten in their last 4 is Ninjas in Pyjamas. Go with Navi to get back on track.
eSports Betting Pick: Navi
More eSports Betting News
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LCS Games for June 12
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LCS Games for June 5
- eSports Betting: Top Call of Duty League Matches to Bet On From May 29th
- eSports Betting: Top 2021 Matches to Bet On May 22nd
- eSports Betting: Top Dota 2 Matches to Bet On From May 16th
- eSports Betting: League of Legends Mid-Season Invitational Games for May 8th
- eSports Betting: Dota2 DPC 2021 – China Upper Division May 2nd Matches
- eSports Betting: Dota 2 DreamLeague DPC Western Europe April 24th Matches
- eSports Betting: Top Dota 2 Matches for April 18th
- eSports Betting: StartCraft ASL Apr. 11th Matches Analysis
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LCS Games for Apr. 4th
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LEC Games for Mar. 26 – 27
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike ESL Pro League Group C Games
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LCS Games for Mar. 12th