- eSports has established itself as a trusted brand in the gaming space for nearly 16 years, meaning it has a huge clientele base that guarantees an on-flowing customer base for sportsbetting companies that take up to the initiative. As an example, research firm New Zoo estimated earlier this year that global eSports awareness will reach as high as 1.2 billion gamers—or even more—by 2017.
- With Major Sportsbooks already aligning to the eSports dream; and Fantasy Sports brands also exploiting the initiative, the public can easily access and bet on eSport games in an easy way without having to change into new betting houses.
- Punters can bet on eSports any given day and time of the year, given that is a 24/7, 365 days operating company.
- There is always something you can bet on in eSports, as it is a thriving industry with a lot of viewers and a lot of content. With so many game plays to make and so many strategies to use, bettors have a variety of options to choose from and keep them busy all day, something that comes with huge potential for the global sports betting market that was worth up to $3 trillion by late last year. To understand how that is big deal, the number is more than the GDP of Russia, India, or Canada.
According to new research released at the end of 2015, ESports is the real future of sportsbetting and will grow from a $250 million worth in the 2015 global gambling market to approximately $23 billion by 2020. Further studies that have been released since then have affirmed that the eSports gaming market is here to stay, with Fantasy Sports Sites and many Sportsbooks already exploiting the opportunity presented by the millions of video gamers who are thrilled by the budding market. But the biggest question that remains among gamers and bettors interested in eSports is whether it worth betting on this gaming company. Well, here are some quick bites that should help in answering that question. Benefits of Betting on eSports
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- eSports Betting: League of Legends LEC Games for Jan. 20th
- eSports Betting: 2020 KeSPA Cup Grand Finals Analysis
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike Vulkan Fight Series Analysis
- OGA Dota PIT Season 4: Europe/CIS Round 1 Expert Analysis
- eSports Betting: IEM Global Challenge 2020 Expert Analysis
- eSports Betting: Dota2 EPIC League Division 2 Nov 27 Edition
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike BLAST Premier Nov. 20 Edition
- eSports Betting: China Dota2 Pro Cup Analysis Nov. 13
- eSports Betting: China Dota2 Pro Cup Season 2 Qualifier
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike BLAST Premier Oct. 30
- eSports Betting: DAMWON Gaming Vs Suning Expert Analysis
- eSports Betting: Counter Strike BLAST Premier Fall 2020
- eSports Betting: DAMWON Vs G2 Esports Expert Analysis
- eSports Betting: Gen.G Vs G2 Esports Expert Analysis
- eSports Betting: Top Esports Vs Fanatic Expert Analysis