The British Open is arguably the biggest event on the PGA Tour calendar this year, so it’s no real surprise that golf fans are a little excited about the 145th version of it taking place at Royal Troon in Scotland this coming weekend. This is one of those sporting events that draws bettors who normally give the sport in general a wide berth. There is something fun about making a wager on an event of this magnitude, and the good news is that there are certainly plenty of wagering options available for this one. I’m going to take a look at three of the betting options available here at MyBookie.ag, and give my picks for each. The betting odds for this event are great, so it’s definitely worth taking a shot.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.