There are probably a lot of you out there who love to wager, but who only stick to a few of your favorite sports. While that is fine, it also means that you could well be missing out on an opportunity to really cash in on a big winning ticket. Golf is one sport where you can really make some nice money on a pretty small investment, and with the 145th British Open set to go at Royal Troon in Scotland this weekend, it’s a sport that you should be brushing up on this week. With 4 days of golf on tap for the weekend, you have multiple opportunities to win, but you can get the ball rolling early by picking the leader after day 1. The betting odds here are great, and with the PGA Tour doing a great job of keeping stats, you have a solid idea of which players tend to get off to a fast start.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.