The majors may all be done and dusted this year, but there is still the business of the FedEx Cup to deal with before we can declare the PGA season to be officially over. The playoffs get underway this weekend in New Jersey, with 125 golfers heading to the famed Bethpage Black course in an attempt to move on to the next round, which is what 100 of these guys will do. As you might expect at this stage of the season, the field is totally stacked, and it will be Jason Day who will be out looking to defend his title. He is likely to be the betting odds favorite heading into this one, although there are sure to be a lot of guys drooling over that $1.53 million top prize.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.