Originally known as the American Express Championship, the WGC – Cadillac Championship is set to take place at Trump National Doral in Doral Florida. This gorgeous Par 72 course is 7,506 yards and had a stroke index of 73.24 last season. It has been a regular on the PGA Tour since it first hosted the Doral Open in 1962 as online betting golf aficionados might recall. It was later known as the Ford Championship until 2006. The course has a nickname of the Blue Monster, for it’s water that’s in play on many holes.
Tiger Woods has one of the best weekend scores in course history, in 2013, when he shot 19 under par. It was then bought by Donald Trump in February 2012, and the change was drastic. Last year Dustin Johnson won the event at -9. Patrick Reed, Tigers Woods, Justin Rose and Nick Watney are all previous winners.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- PGA Tour 2021 Travelers Championship Betting Preview
- PGA Tour 2021 The Open Championship Betting Analysis
- PGA Tour 2021 US Open Betting Update for the Weekend Play
- PGA Tour 2021 US Open Betting Update: Day One Recap
- PGA Tour 2021 US Open Betting Update: Out of the Top 3 – Who will Win?
- PGA Tour 2021 US Open Betting Odds Update
- PGA Tour 2021 Palmetto Championship Betting Predictions
- PGA Tour 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge Betting Odds
- Last Minute 2021 PGA Championship Betting Odds Update
- 2021 PGA Championship Odds Update – Golf Betting
- PGA Tour 2021 AT&T Byron Nelson Betting Odds & Picks
- PGA Tour 2021 Wells Fargo Championship Betting Odds
- PGA Tour 2021 Valspar Championship Betting Odds
- Early PGA Championship Odds & Betting Preview
- PGA Tour 2021 Zurich Classic of New Orleans Betting Preview