Originally known as the American Express Championship, the WGC – Cadillac Championship is set to take place at Trump National Doral in Doral Florida. This gorgeous Par 72 course is 7,506 yards and had a stroke index of 73.24 last season. It has been a regular on the PGA Tour since it first hosted the Doral Open in 1962 as online betting golf aficionados might recall. It was later known as the Ford Championship until 2006. The course has a nickname of the Blue Monster, for it’s water that’s in play on many holes.
Tiger Woods has one of the best weekend scores in course history, in 2013, when he shot 19 under par. It was then bought by Donald Trump in February 2012, and the change was drastic. Last year Dustin Johnson won the event at -9. Patrick Reed, Tigers Woods, Justin Rose and Nick Watney are all previous winners.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational Expert Analysis – PGA Betting
- Golf Betting News: What Will Tiger Woods Do Next?
- 2021 Puerto Rico Open Expert Analysis – PGA Betting
- 2021 WGC-Workday Championship Updated Analysis
- 2021 WGC-Workday Championship Expert Analysis
- 2021 Genesis Invitational Expert Analysis – PGA Betting
- 2021 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Expert Analysis & Odds
- 2021 Phoenix Open Expert Analysis – PGA Betting
- 2021 Farmers Insurance Open Expert Analysis – PGA Betting
- 2021 Sony Open in Hawaii Expert Analysis – PGA Betting
- 2021 Sentry Tournament of Champions Expert Analysis
- 2020 Mayakoba Golf Classic Expert Analysis – PGA Betting
- The Match 3: Champions for Change Expert Analysis
- 2020 RSM Classic Expert Analysis – PGA Betting
- 2020 Masters: Round 1 Rundown – PGA Tour Betting