This weekend is a big one for golf fans, as it will see the last major tournament of the year on the calendar. The 2016 PGA Championship will be held in New Jersey, with the incredibly tough Baltusrol Lower Course the home to this year’s event. This is a course that is long and tight, and which requires pinpoint accuracy in order to be in good position when approaching the smaller sized greens. There are a number of different wagering options available for the tournament here at MyBookie.ag, and we will now take a look at what they are, as well as some of the players and online betting odds that may tempt you to make a winning wager.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Genesis Open Odds, Predictions & Picks
- 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open Odds & Prediction
- 2019 Farmers Insurance Open Odds, Pick & Preview
- 2019 Desert Classic Odds & Golf Expert Preview
- 2019 Sony Open Odds, Preview & Prediction
- 2019 Sentry Tournament of Champions Odds & Analysis
- Early 2019 Golf Betting Predictions
- 2018 QBE Shootout Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2018 Hero World Challenge Odds, Preview & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.