Horse racing’s best will be headed to New York on Saturday, June 10 to compete in the Belmont Stakes, the final leg of the Triple Crown. We are not going to see a repeat of last year’s magic, with Exaggerator killing Nyquist’s Triple Crown dream in the Preakness. Kentucky Derby winner Nyquist has already bowed out of the Belmont, which is sure to leave Exaggerator as the undisputed favorite to take 2 of the 3 jewels in the crown. The live odds may well start to drop for Exaggerator as the start of the race draws closer, which might make winning some big money on the exacta a bit tough, but that is assuming that he wins. Let’s take a look at some possible scenarios to see if we can’t find a horse that might beat the favorite and drive up the returns on the exacta bet.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.