Every horse racing fan loves the challenge of trying to pick the winner in every race that they play, but there are others who like to test their skills to the max. These are the people who play the exotics, all of which require you to predict the exact order of finish to a certain number of places. The toughest of the lot has to be the superfecta, as this one requires you to hit the exact order of finish of the top 4 horses. With so many things that can go wrong in the average horse race, picking the superfecta can be as difficult as selecting the correct lottery numbers, but the payoffs are what make it such an enticing bet. An example of just how big these pots can get can be seen with the superfecta payout at the 2007 Kentucky Derby. Had you played a $2 ticket that correctly predicted the top 4 in that race, you would have walked away with over $29,000. I’m sure you can see now why the superfecta is such a great bet, but remember that the payout is dependent on the live odds at the start of the race. If you can get one or two longshots in the mix, the amount you win will go up. Let’s take a look at some superfecta strategies.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.