Even people who are not a huge fan of horse racing will still gladly plop down a few bucks when the Triple Crown races come around each year. If you haven’t played any of the first two races, then you are looking at your last chance to get into your online sportsbook and make a splash in the Triple Crown. This Saturday sees the final race of the grueling trio take place on Saturday, June 11 at Belmont Park in New York. There will be no horses looking to hoist the Triple Crown this time around, as Nyquist took the Kentucky Derby, while Exaggerator took the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Park. The Derby winner will not be running in this one, which will more than likely have Exaggerator in as the morning line favorite. Let’s take a look at some of the top betting odds for the big race, including a few exotics possibilities.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.