The three races in the Triple Crown always draw a lot of bettors who don’t normally play a lot of money on horse racing. For those who have yet to have a flutter, the Belmont Stakes on Saturday, June 10 represents the final opportunity to bank some Triple Crown cash. There are a whole host of bets that can be placed on any horse race, but for those who don’t play the ponies a lot, it may be best to stick to the basics and avoid the exotics. You can still have a lot of fun and make some money by sticking to the win, place and show bets. With a win ticket, you need to pick the horse that finished first. The place bet will allow you to cash a winning ticket if your horse finishes first or second, albeit at reduced odds, while the show ticket will pay out if your horse finishes in the top 3, again at reduced odds. Before you log in to your online sportsbook to make a bet, let’s take a look at some of your options.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.