At this stage of his career, California Chrome has nothing left to prove, but when he runs in the $6 million Breeders Cup Classic at Santa Anita on Saturday November 5, he will be chasing history. If California Chrome can come up with the win, he will be the only Kentucky Derby winner to win the BC Classic as a 5-year old. It’s surprising that this horse is racing at all, as an animal of this pedigree is usually shut down and put out to stud once his 3-year old season ends. This horse loves to race, though, and he is continuing to rack up big wins, and the resulting horse racing prize money, to this day.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.