If you are looking to make some real money that the 141t running of the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico on May 21, then you are going to have to take a little dip into the exotic bets. We will go with some straight up exotics in another post, but for those of you with some money to spend, you will definitely want to read on here, as I am going to talk about increasing your chances of winning by boxing your wagers. When your box your selections, you are playing the same horses, but giving yourself more potential winning combinations. Trying to figure out the exact finishing order of any race is difficult, but it gets a little easier when boxing your wagers, as it allows a little room for error, depending of course on how many horses you have on your ticket. To keep up with the latest odds for the 2016 Preakness Stakes Race make sure to visit our Horse Racing Lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.