If you don’t play the horses on a regular basis, you may believe that there are only a few different horse racing betting options on the race. That is actually not the case, as beside the standard win, place, and show bets, there are what are defined as exotics. These bets generally require you to place a ticket that puts your selections in a specific order of finishing. While exotic bets are a good deal more challenging than a win bet, they also come with the bonus of having some potentially very large payouts. In this article, I’ll give you a quick overview of each of the exotic bets, as well as some selections that I might be playing when the 141st running of the Preakness Stakes takes place at Pimlico Race Track in Baltimore on Saturday, May 21.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.