When you have a horse that has just come off a convincing win at the Kentucky Derby, and which is going to go off at very short odds at the 141st Preakness Stakes, it’s easy to think of the rest of the field as dark horses. The casual bettors will all probably be going for the safe bet that is Nyquist, but the seasoned horse racing types will be out there looking for some value, and there are a few horses that could come out of nowhere to deliver a shock result that could have the bookies handing over a lot of money. Nyquist is absolutely the horse to beat at Pimlico Race Track on Saturday, May 21st, but if you have ever watched a horse race, you already know that there are countless things that can happen which could change the outcome. There are a few scenarios here that could lead to a surprise winner, so let’s look at the Preakness betting dark horses that might just be able to take advantage of that.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.