Picking the winner of any given horse race is no easy task, but it gets even more difficult when you have a large field filled with horses that are among the best in the country right now. That is what you have to look forward to on Saturday, May 21, which is when the 141 st running of the Preakness Stakes will take place at Pimlico race track in Baltimore. For those of you who don’t regularly follow horse racing, the Preakness is the second leg of the Triple Crown, and this version of the race will see Nyquist try to build on hos winning performance at the Kentucky Derby. Trying to win a trio of major races in such a relatively short space of time is incredibly difficult, which is why we don’t see Triple Crown winners come along very often. Let’s take a look at some of the top winning picks that may be available to you inthe horse racing odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.