Casual bettors who don’t normally invest a lot of time or money in horse racing selections will generally put a winning ticket on a single horse in the big races and just hope for the best. While this is a fun way to generate a little more interest in the race, it is not really the best way to build your bankroll. You can guarantee that when the 141 st running of the Preakness Stakes takes place at Pimlico in Baltimore on Saturday, May 21, there will be a huge number of people who will have money riding on Kentucky Derby winner Nyquist. It looks like a pretty safe bet, but it’s not one that is really going to deliver a huge payout given that this horse is guaranteed to be a short horse racing odds favorite. That means getting a little creative and looking for some value elsewhere. Let’s take a look at how you can do that.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.