One of the great things about the Triple Crown races is that they draw in bettors who don’t normally play the horses on a very regular basis. The final leg of the Triple Crown, the Belmont Stakes, goes off this coming Saturday, June 11 at Belmont Park in New York, and you can guarantee that it is going to pull in a ton of money from bettors all over the world. Those people who don’t have a lot of experience in wagering on horse racing may simply look at the race favorite, which is going to be Exaggerator, and simply put their money on him. While this may be viewed as a safe bet, it’s worth remembering that the favorite in horse racing only actually wins about 30% of the time. Let’s also remember that when Exaggerator wins, he tends to do so on off tracks. Unless Belmont Park gets a lot of rain over the next few days, you could well be looking at a favorite that is there for the taking. This is a chance to hit your online sportsbook and make some money, so let’s take a look at a few horses that might be able to spring the upset.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.