While the majority of the money being wagered at the Breeders Cup this weekend will be going on the BC Classic on Saturday, there are plenty of other great races that deserve your horse racing betting attention. Some people are not even aware that the Breeders Cup takes place over two days, and that there are 4 magnificent races being run on Friday afternoon at Keeneland Park. Let’s take a look at those, and who might grab a share of the $5 million in purse money these races offer up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.