There’s little argument that Exaggerator is one of the best 3-year-old horses in North America. He finished a close second to Nyquist in the Kentucky Derby. Now beaten four times by Nyquist, his connections are hoping the Curlin colt can finally turn the tables at next Saturday’s 141st running of the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico in Baltimore. And currently Exaggerator is the +450 second-favorite on betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.