The 142nd Kentucky Derby is now in the books, and it was a race that was totally dominated by the morning line favorite Nyquist. There is already talk that we might well have another Triple Crown winner on our hands, but anyone who follows racing knows that there is an awful lot of work still to be done before Nyquist can stake that claim. The next challenge will come at the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico in Baltimore on Saturday, May 21st, and the early signs are that this is going to be another big field. There are 18 horses listed for the race, although that number may drop if trainers decide that they will be sitting their horses out of this one. The early odds have already been released for the Preakness, and it’s no real surprise that Nyquist has been made the favorite. Let’s take a quick look at the Preakness betting odds breakdown, keeping in mind that these may change in the next couple of weeks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.