No-one really remembers the runner-up in any sport, and unfortunately for Exaggerator, he has made a habit of running second when going against Nyquist. After finishing second in the Kentucky Derby, Exaggerator has now finished behind Nyquist on 4 separate occasions, but he will be looking at the Preakness Stakes on Saturday, May 21 as his chance to right those wrongs, whilst also putting the kybosh on Nyquist’s Triple Crown attempt. Make no mistake about it, though, this is a very good horse indeed, and with a little bit of luck, as well as a clean ride, he could be the one in the winner’s circle this weekend. Let’s take a little bit of a closer look at what Exaggerator will be bringing to Pimlico Race Track on the weekend and how it can benefit horse racing lines fans.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.