As one of the pioneers of legalized sports betting in the in the United States, New Jersey is taking another step towards making sportsbetting even more enjoyable and accommodative, particularly to horse racing exchange betting enthusiasts. After they received licenses to operate in exchange wagering from the New Jersey Racing Commission back in November 2015, Betfair US and Darby Development announced last Wednesday that the Garden State is closer to launching exchange wagering on horse races. In fact, if all goes well as planned, bettors will be able to enjoy the exchange betting services as soon as the launch is done on May 10th.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.