Kentucky Derby winner Always Dreaming is the -140 favorite to win the Preakness Stakes, the second leg of horse racing’s Triple Crown, on Saturday at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore. The last horse to win the first two legs was American Pharoah in 2015 and of course went on to win the Triple Crown. Although in 2016 it was a very different result, this year could be a lot different and we might just see another Triple Crown winner. Let’s take a look at what the Horse Betting Odds have to say for this year.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.