Always Dreaming was the betting favorite to win the Kentucky Derby two weeks ago at Churchill Downs and did on a sloppy track. On Saturday, Always Dreaming is again the betting favorite (-125) to win the 142 nd running of the Preakness Stakes, the second leg of the Triple Crown at Pimlico Race Course in Baltimore. So is it safe to bet the colt to win a fifth straight race? The Preakness will be contested at 1 3/16 miles and post time is 6:48 p.m. ET.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.