We have spent some time this week delving into the win, place, and show possibilities of the upcoming 141st Preakness Stakes, which just happens to be the second leg of the elusive Triple Crown, and it’s now time to turn out attention to some of the exotic selections available to you. By exotics, I mean things like the exacta, trifecta, superfecta, and the often underused quinella. I will talk about some of the other exotics in another post, but for this one, I would like to focus on the quinella. What you get with this bet is, in my humble opinion, a safer alternative than the exacta. The quinella essentially works the same way as the exacta in that you are trying to choose which horses will finish first and second, with the difference being that you don’t have to specify who will finish where. Simply put, the quinella is like a single bet that gives you two different chances to win, and all for as little as a dollar. The online betting odds are not as good as an exacta, but it’s still a good way to add a little money to your bankroll.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2019 Horse Racing Betting Predictions
- 2019 Pegasus World Cup Odds, Preview & Picks
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Late Pick 4
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Superfecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf Trifecta
- 2018 Breeders’ Cup Classic Early Betting Preview
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, September 1
- Saratoga Odds & Picks for Saturday, September 1
- 2018 Travers Stakes Odds & Predictions
- Del Mar Betting Picks for Saturday, August 4
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.