It still feels as though the baseball season has just begun, yet here we are already at the halfway mark. As you know, that means that it’s time for the All-Star Break, with the big game set to go on Tuesday night is San Diego. Both the American League and National League have stacked their line-ups with a ridiculous amount of talent, as both conferences look to win the game that will decide which one gets home field advantage in the World Series. It has been the AL who have won the last three All-Star games, but they are coming into this one as a slight underdog at +100. The betting odds favor the NL at -120, but as you can see, the bookies have this one set up as being almost too close to call. There are potential game winners on either team, and a great display from either pitching staff may be what decides this one. We will take a closer look at both line-ups, and then make a prediction as to who will win and seal that all-important home field advantage.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.