The MLB season is ridiculously long, and we all accept that every team in the league is going to go through good and bad stretches during the season. It is very often the teams who avoid the long losing skids that end up on top of their respective divisions. Consistency over the long haul is tough, but minimizing your losing skids certainly helps. We are still in the very early part of the season, but there ae two teams who are already showing that they might have what it takes to go the distance. The Washington Nationals are not really a surprise, as many of the pundits picked them to be among the best in the National League this season. They are off to a fast start, as are the Colorado Rockies. When making dark horse picks for this year, the Rockies were a team that landed at the top of many lists, and they are certainly living up to their billing so far. These two teams have split the first 2 games of a 4-game series, the final of which is set for Thursday afternoon. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.