Even if you are a huge fan of baseball, there are times in the season when things can start to get a little bit monotonous. It’s tough to maintain a high level of interest for each of the 162 games that your team plays, but things really start to pick up when you get to face a team that you don’t see very often. There is a reason why MLB has decided to expand the number of interleague games over the years, and much of it has to do with keeping the fans excited during a part of the season when there would ordinarily be a little bit of a lull.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition