Even if you are a huge fan of baseball, there are times in the season when things can start to get a little bit monotonous. It’s tough to maintain a high level of interest for each of the 162 games that your team plays, but things really start to pick up when you get to face a team that you don’t see very often. There is a reason why MLB has decided to expand the number of interleague games over the years, and much of it has to do with keeping the fans excited during a part of the season when there would ordinarily be a little bit of a lull.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.