This has been a bit of an odd start to the current MLB season, as only a handful of teams appear to be in full stride right now. The defending champion Chicago Cubs appear to be nursing a World Series hangover, while over in the American League, only 7 of the 15 teams there have a record above .500. One team that is going well in the early part of the season is the Baltimore Orioles, as they are playing a seemingly endless game of leap frog with the New York Yankees atop the AL East. It’s early days yet, but this is shaping up to be a great battle this season. The Orioles are currently in Detroit to face the Tigers, with that 3-game series set to come to a close on Thursday afternoon. The Tigers are still very much in the hunt in the very competitive AL Central, where just 4.5 games separate top from bottom. A good run from the Tiger could see them move into a position of power in that division. Find the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.