This has been a bit of an odd start to the current MLB season, as only a handful of teams appear to be in full stride right now. The defending champion Chicago Cubs appear to be nursing a World Series hangover, while over in the American League, only 7 of the 15 teams there have a record above .500. One team that is going well in the early part of the season is the Baltimore Orioles, as they are playing a seemingly endless game of leap frog with the New York Yankees atop the AL East. It’s early days yet, but this is shaping up to be a great battle this season. The Orioles are currently in Detroit to face the Tigers, with that 3-game series set to come to a close on Thursday afternoon. The Tigers are still very much in the hunt in the very competitive AL Central, where just 4.5 games separate top from bottom. A good run from the Tiger could see them move into a position of power in that division. Find the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?