Everyone loves a good rivalry game, and in the MLB, they don’t come much bigger than the Boston Red Sox versus the New York Yankees. While some rivalries seem a little forced, there is some genuine bad blood between these two teams that stretches all the way back to when Babe Ruth was in his prime. This match-up has delivered some memorable moments, not all of which are particularly pleasant, over the years, and that rivalry is set to be renewed this week when AL East division rivals meet in New York for a 3-game series starting on Tuesday night. What makes this meeting even more exciting than normal is the fact that these two are battling it out for the top spot in the division, with the Red Sox a couple of games back of the Yankees, who currently have the lead. Boston would love to put the squeeze on even further, but are going to have a tough time against a Yankees team who have been very good at home this season. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.