It’s always interesting to see how preseason expectations play out when the regular season gets underway. Baseball is different from a lot of other professional sports in that the season is so long, and it can often take a month or two before we get an idea of how each division is going to play out. The NL West is a bit of a strange one right now, with the Texas Rangers, the pick of many to win that division, currently rooted in the cellar. The leaders right now are the Houston Astros, who have started well and built up a rather solid 4.5-game lead at the top. The team sitting behind them are the LA Angels, and it will be those two who go head to head in a weekend series. The Astros will be looking to expand their lead in this one, while the Angels will be trying to close it down so that they can stake a claim on the top spot. Find out more about the updated baseball betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.