It’s always interesting to see how preseason expectations play out when the regular season gets underway. Baseball is different from a lot of other professional sports in that the season is so long, and it can often take a month or two before we get an idea of how each division is going to play out. The NL West is a bit of a strange one right now, with the Texas Rangers, the pick of many to win that division, currently rooted in the cellar. The leaders right now are the Houston Astros, who have started well and built up a rather solid 4.5-game lead at the top. The team sitting behind them are the LA Angels, and it will be those two who go head to head in a weekend series. The Astros will be looking to expand their lead in this one, while the Angels will be trying to close it down so that they can stake a claim on the top spot. Find out more about the updated baseball betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Mar. 3rd Edition
- MLB News & Rumors: Drama Around Mickey Callaway
- MLB 2021 NL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- 2021 NL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- 2021 AL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB 2021 AL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?