We are still relatively early in the major league baseball season, but we already have a clear indication of which teams are going to be the ones to beat in the National League. Two of the three divisions in the NL are already out of control, with the Houston Astros running away with the West, while the Washington Nationals are dominating the East. The question that needs to be asked here is whether these two teams are really this good, or whether the rest of the teams in those divisions are just that bad. My guess is that it’s a little bit of both. The Washington Nationals will get a little taste of the West when they welcome in the Texas Rangers for a weekend series. The Nats are going as strong as ever, while the Rangers are on a huge rollercoaster ride that is currently on the downward slope. This should be a series that the Nationals win, but you never know when this Rangers team might kick off another big winning run like they had recently. Find out more about the latest MLB betting predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.