Before the start of every single baseball season, fans and pundits spend a whole lot of time talking about which teams are in with a shot at winning the World Series, whilst also talking about which teams are going to be scraping the bottom of the barrel. There are several teams that are obviously very bad, but every year delivers a team or two that is a whole lot worse off than we expected. No-one is particularly surprised that the Philadelphia Phillies are awful, mostly because they have been getting rid of every decent player they have had over the past few seasons.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.