There are some teams in the MLB who you expect to be poor every single year, simply because there seems to be very little attempt on the part of management to change direction. Then there are teams who are not very good, but who are clearly making an attempt to do something better. Two teams on either side of that equation will hook up this weekend when the Colorado Rockies head to San Diego for a 3-game series. The Padres have not been very good for a while now, and there is little reason for hope that they are about to improve, at least not this season. They will be going up against a team who have been mediocre in recent season, but who have made some moves intended to improve their lot, and to this point in the season, those changes are working. These two teams have actually matched up well this season, splitting the 6 games that they have played so far. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.