Teams in the MLB seem to be sorted into three main categories: legitimate World Series contenders, potential dark horses, and teams that are in a rebuilding phase. Unfortunately, some baseball fans seem to be stuck with a team that is in a perpetual rebuilding state, which is what appears to be the case in Philadelphia. It wasn’t so very long ago that the Phillies were a team to be reckoned with, but those days now seem long gone, as they have had progressively worsening seasons for quite some time now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.