There are going to be times during the course of the MLB season when every team in the league has some sort of issue that they need to deal with on the field. Those tend to be easier to fix than off-field issues, as those can often enter the clubhouse and cause disruptions that lead to problems on the field that cannot be fixed. The New York Mets and the Pittsburgh Pirates have both had off-field issues, and it has had a definite negative effect on their seasons. For the Mets, they situation with pitcher Matt Harvey is one that continues to be divisive, while the Pirates are struggling to replace Starling Marte, who was suspended for 80 games for violating the league’s substance abuse rules. Both of these teams have fallen off the pace in their respective divisions, and both need a positive run of form if they are to get back into things. This weekend might be a good time for them to get started with the latest MLB betting run lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.