There’s nothing like a little bit of bad blood to set the tone for a series, and we certainly got that on Monday in the opening game between the Washington National and San Francisco Giants. With Bryce Harper up to bat, pitcher Hunter Strickland threw a ball that beaned Harper right in the thigh. The rest, as they say, is history, as Harper charged the mound and set off a bench clearing brawl that is sure to spill over into the next two games in this series. Chances are we will see some sort of retribution doled out in the Tuesday game, which may well mean that normal business will be resumed when these two hook up for the third and final game in the series on Wednesday night. Given how Bryce Harper has been playing this season, the worst thing that the Giants could possibly have done is get him all riled up for the final two games in this series. Time will only tell if it comes back to haunt them. Find the latest MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.