Given the outrageous salaries in major league baseball, it is difficult for teams to be consistently good every single year, simply because players now move around more often than ever before. This usually means that teams go from being a major contender to being in rebuilding status in a very short period of time. That appears to be what has happened to the Toronto Blue Jays, as their window of opportunity appears to have been officially slammed shut. This was something that we all new was coming, though, as it was made crystal clear last season that they would not be able to hold on to all their top personnel. It is a very different story in the Big Apple, as the Yankees appear to have awoken from their self-imposed slumber of the past couple of seasons. They have the lead in the AL East, and will have a chance to put a little more distance between themselves and the bottom-dwelling Blue Jays when they meet in Toronto on Thursday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.