While it’s exciting to be a division leader after the first couple of months of the baseball season, you really need to temper that excitement by understanding that we are still only about a third of the way through the season. There is a lot of baseball still to be played, and it will be interesting to see how many of the teams sitting on top right now are still there once the regular season draws to a close. It is the New York Yankees who are currently riding high in the AL East, but they are starting to feel the Boston Red Sox, their bitterest rivals, breathing down their neck. Boston has now cut the lead to one game after picking up a win against the Yankees in the opening tilt of this 3-game series. The second game is set for Wednesday, while the one that could put Boston on top of the division will go on Thursday night. It is that final game that we will focus on here. Find the latest MLB betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.